chapter 23

Izuku jerked up, he looked around his room and sighed. He was breathing heavy and thought "j-just another nightmare.." He grabbed his phone and saw the time said 5:30am, then got up. "I need to see kyoka.." He put on shorts and a tank top, then teleported to kyokas room.

When he got there, he saw kyoka sleeping soundly, cuddling with a pillow, acting like it was izuku. He silently chuckled and walked over, then bent down by her bed and turned the opposite way and leaned his back on the side of her bed, then sat down. "I cant wake her up, not when she looks to peaceful... Now, what can i do until she wakes up?"

//7:00am\\

Kyoka opened her eyes slowly, she looked at the ceiling. She yawned and thought "man.. Why cant this pillow be the real zuku?!" She threw her pillow to the side and sat up, and swung her feet off the bed while hitting izukus head. "Oww.." Was all she heard. She look down and saw izuku, grabbing his head while yawning.

"Zuku?!" She yelled while getting on the ground by him, he looked up and smiled. "Hey kyoka.." Izuku started rubbing his eyes. "How did you sleep?" Kyoka almost laughed, then said "thats enough about me, what about you? Are you okay and why are you in my room?"

Izuku pulled her into a hug, and whispered "i just wanted to see you, sorry for coming unannounced." Kyoka smiled. "Its fine you dummy, plus, my room is right next to yours so i guess its fine.." Izuku held her tighter, she giggled, and said "but now you have to leave, we dont wanna be late today."

Izuku frowned. "Do I have tooo?" "If you want a kiss, then yes." Izuku picked her up and tried to kiss her, but she moved her head with a smile on her face. Izuku got up and put her on her bed, and said "thats cruel." Then teleported out of the room. She started laughing lighty, then smiled.

//later\\

Izuku came out dressed and ready for school, he walked over and knocked on kyokas door and said "hey? You ready?" And as he said that, kyoka opened the door and kissed izuku. He was surprised, but he kissed her back then picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Izuku smiled while kissing her and she giggled, and they continued to kiss for a minute, until kaminari came out of his room. "I get that you guys love each other, but please stop. There are single people around to!"

Izuku looked at kyoka and smiled, and kyoka did the same but was blushing. "Sorry kaminari." Izuku said while chuckling. He looked back at kyoka. "So, looks like you wanted the kiss just as bad as i did." He whispered. Kyoka looked away and covered his face with her hands, and studdered "s-s-shut up, d-dummy." Izuku smiled and put her down, then they started to leave to dorms.

After they got to class, Aizawa explained some stuff to them about the sports festival, then wished them luck and sent them to the changing room to change into their gym clothes. "What do you think we will be doing?" Shoji asked izuku. Izuku shrugged and took off his shirt, earning a look from everyone in the changing room. "Woah, are all thoughs scars from the usj attack?"

Izuku looked down at all of them, shook his head, and said "they are scattered out through the years, but some of them are." He put on his tank top and throwing the gym jacket over it, and walked out saying "I'll see you guys out there." Everyone looked at each other, then kirishima decided to break the silence. "Man.. Izuku looks and is so manly." Everyone nodded in agreement and went back to changing.

//The beginning of the festival\\

Everyone walked out and looked in the crowd, everyone in the crowd was cheering, they walked up to a podium and saw the pro hero midnight walked out and went to it. "Hows it going future heroes?!" The students started cheering, except izuku, who was spacing off about what training hes gonna do today.