chapter 28

"Alright, now put these weights on." Aizawa said, handing izuku a bunch of weights. After they dropped the kids off at the train station, they went to one of the U.A. gyms. Izuku took them, and put on the chest weight, then the two wrist weights, and the two leg weights.

"Holy hell, how much do these weigh?" Izuku said while trying to raise his arms above his head. Aizawa rolled his neck, and started stretching, then said "well.. About 150 pounds each." Izukus mouth dropped. "Really? What do you expect me to do with these weights on?" Aizawa got in his fighting stance, and said "I expect you to fight me." Then started to rush izuku.

He tried to throw a punch to izukus face but izuku barley dodged it. Aizawa turned around and started throwing a barrage of punches, and izuku was blocking them all with his forearms, then aizawa tripped him. When izuku landed on the floor, aizawa jumped up and came down with his foot, and it was aiming for izukus head. Izuku caught it and pushed it back, which made aizawa do a flip, and he landed on his feet.

Izuku jumped up, but was panting and he was getting a little irritated. Izuku ran towards aizawa and threw a punch at aizawas face, aizawa caught it, but had some trouble holding it. Izuku raised his other hand and tried it again, but aizawa caught that one. Izuku looked at him and smirked. He pulled his head back and headbutted aizawa. Aizawa didn't let go of his hands, instead, he looked up to izuku and headbutted him back, but with more force. Izuku fell down and grabbed his head.

"Aahhh what the hell?!" Izuku yelled while rubbing his head. "What? Do you think your the only one who can headbutt someone?" Aizawa said while chuckling. Izuku got up and shook his head, and got back into his stance. "One more aizawa!" Aizawa got back in his stance, and they both stood there for a second, then started running towards each other.

Aizawa threw the first punch but izuku bent down and went behind aizawa and kicked him in the back. Aizawa went a couple feet away then hurried and turned around and saw a fist towards his face, so he hurried and caught it. He pushed it down and spun around and hit izuku in the face with the back of his hand. Izuku spun around and tripped aizawa with him, then they both fell on the ground.

Aizawa saw izukus arm, and wrapped his legs around his arm and put his arm on his stomach and started pulling back. He put izuku in an arm bar. "Aarghh!" Izuku yelled. "Tap izuku. No one can get out of this." Aizawa said. Izuku looked over to aizawa, then back to the ceiling. "Theres no way im going out like this!" Izuku thought. Izuku tried to pull his arm away from aizawa, but aizawa tightened his grip. Izuku then yelled "AAAAHHHH!" He lifted his arm up with aizawa still on his arm. "What the hell?!" Aizawa thought, then got slammed on the ground.

Aizawa got the wind knocked out of him and let go, and izuku jumped up, then got on aizawa and raised his fist in front of his face. Aizawa smiled and tapped on the floor. "Oh thank god." Izuku said as he fell to the floor panting. Aizawa stood up and sighed, then said "alright. The first round is over." Izuku looked over to aizawa. "What do you mean.. First round?" "You think your only facing me? Your also facing cementoss. So go get your hero suit on and meet me in city-C." Aizawa said while walking off. Izuku stood up and dusted himself off, and sighed.

//Later\\

Aizawa was waiting outside of the fake city, then heard "yo Aizawa!" So he turned around and saw izuku in a new hero suit.