chapter 22

Izuku walked in the front door, he took off his shoes and yelled "im home!" Really happy like. "Man you took foreve-" katsuki said while walking to the door way. He was cut off by izukus appearance.

"Oh my god, i forgot that you just fought someone." He rushed over to izuku and had him put his arm over his shoulder and started to take him to the bathroom. "Your lucky mom and dad aren't here." He said sitting izuku down on the toilet, then started getting bandages and stuff to clean izuku up with.

"I heal katsuki, remember? You dont have to worry about this. So-" "well I still worry!" Katsuki cut izuku off by slamming the stuff on the bathroom counter. Katsuki looked at izuku and took a deep breath in, then let it out.

"Im sorry, its just- this whole thing your carrying by yourself, it worries me. I feel like your hurting and your not letting us/or your not gonna let us help." Izukus smile went away. He stood up from the toilet and said "well, yeah, I am hurting."

"But I have you guys here to help that hurting. Without you guys, i would be hurting A LOT more than i am now. But with this whole demon stuff, im not gonna let you guys help. You could get hurt and i wouldnt forgive myself." He continued.

"Yeah well what about you? What if you get hurt? What are we suppose to do then?" Katsuki asked. Izuku sighed. "Watch, and dont intervene. I can't let anything happen to you guys, even if that means sacrificing myself to Gabriel." Izuku started walking to his room, leaving katsuki annoyed/surpised that he said that.

"Are you really okay with that izuku?!" Katsuki said chasing after him. "Yes." Izuku was about to walk into his room until katsuki grabbed his arm and punched him in the face. "Can you imagine how that makes me feel?! My brother saying hes okay with sacrificing him to Gabriel just to save me?! Even when he knows, they will do unspeakable things to him?!"

Katsuki yelled. "How would that make kyoka feel?! Did you ever think about that?! And if anything, if you go down, im going with you! And do you know why?! Because I will be right by you, fighting all thoughs guys with you!" Katsuki finished yelling, and went to his room and slammed the door.

Izuku stood there, he rubbed his head and sighed. "Im not the only one going through a tough time with this whole thing.." Izuku thought while walking into his room. He looked around and saw all of his stuff stacked up in boxes. He walked over to his bed and fell on it and sighed again.

"I will make it up tomorrow when we move into the dorms." He thought while closing his eyes. He sat there for a few minutes humming a song, then eventually falling asleep.

//Morning\\

"I can't believe its time for you guys to go!" Mitsuki cried as she held on to katsuki and izuku, they both looked at each other and sighed. "So, I finally got the last stuff packed inside the car. Lets get a move on, you guys dont wanna be late." Masaru said shutting the trunk of his car.

Mitsuki let go of them, then katsuki and izuku started breathing heavily. "You mind not holding on to us so tightly?" Katsuki said while rubbing his neck. "Well sorry, its just im not gonna be able to see you guys as much as i was able to." Mitsuki reached for her keys and started walking to her car.

"Now, we have to take two cars, so whoever is riding with me, nows your chance." Katsuki ran to the car saying "oh hell yeah! Im not gonna get this chance for awhile!" Then hopped in. Izuku looked at masaru and said "I'll go with you." Then hopped in his car.

//later\\

They pulled up to U.A. parking lot and saw the other students with their parents unloading their stuff, they parked and got out, izuku looked around and saw kyoka. He smiled, then remembered what he told her, he kinda frown, and thought "she said she loves me no matter what.. Why do i still feel like she doesn't.."