chapter 16

Izuku looked at aizawa and chuckled, he cracked his knuckles and said "your on Aizawa. But whos gonna be the judge for our match?" Katsuki raised his and walked to the other side of the mat, where the other students weren't standing.

"I'll do it. Only because i doubt any of these guys know how to actually judge this fight." Everyone nodded in agreement with katsuki. "Hey, who do you think is gonna win?" Momo whispered to jiro. Jiro rubbed the back of her head.

"I want to believe that izuku can win, i mean, he did defeat that monster thing, but i think hes still tired from that and hes facing a pro..." Momo nodded with jiros statement, then started paying attention to the fight that was gonna happen.

"Alright, both of you guys are ready right?" Aizawa and izuku nodded. "Well you guys are good to go." Aizawas hair and scarf started to raise, then he shot part of the scarf down by izukus feet.

Izuku jumped up and looked down to where he was, then thought "why was he aiming for me feet.. Wait!" He looked up and saw aizawa running towards him, aizawa stuck his fist out and punched izuku in the stomach.

Izuku fell on the ground and tumbled, then jumped back up. "Okay aizawa, you got some tricks.. But i do to." Aizawa got his scarf back, then shot it towards izukus face. Izuku moved his head a little and grabbed the scarf, he wrapped it around his arm and pulled aizawa closer to him.

When aizawa reached izuku, izuku punched him in the face. "Hopefully he won't fail me for that.." Izuku let go of the scarf, the did a back handspring to get away from aizawa. "He caught my scarf.. This kid, hes something else, he keeps surprising me.." Aizawa thought while getting up.

Izuku ran over to aizawa and threw a punch towards his face, but aizawa caught it. Aizawa did the same thing, but izuku caught his fist. Aizawa chuckled. "Ready to give up izuku?" Izuku smiled and looked aizawa in the eyes.

"You really think im gonna give up now? Im just having fun." Aizawa jumped up a little and kneed izuku in the face, izuku fell back and winced in pain. He slightly looked up at aizawa, who was walking towards him.

Izuku waited for the right time, then tripped aizawa, and when he was falling, izuku kicked him in the stomach. Aizawa landed on the ground and rolled a few feet away.

Izuku jumped up, he wiped the blood from his mouth and looked at the ground. He saw a part of aizawa scarf, so he picked it up, and pulled all of it towards him.

He put it around his neck and smiled. "So.. How do i work this thing?" He looked back at aizawa and he was getting up, izuku looked down at the scarf and started focusing on it.

It started to float all around him and he chuckled, he looked back up to aizawa who had a shocked look on his face. "How did he make the scarf float like aizawa?" Denki whispered to mina. Mina looked at him and shook her head and shrugged.

Everyone started clapping and cheering for izuku. Izuku looked at aizawa and thought "now lets see how you like it aizawa!" He threw the end of the scarf towards aizawa, it looked like it was gonna reach him, but it fell right in front of him.

Katsuki facepalmed, and everyone else looked at where it landed. Jiro looked at izukus face expression and giggled. "Well, for a second i thought you had control of it." Aizawa said while sighing. Izuku took it off and looked at it, then threw it in aizawas face.

When aizawa was distracted, izuku went low and started running, then hit aizawa in the stomach. Izuku jumped up and kicked Aizawa across the face, then aizawa fell on the ground.

Izuku landed back on the ground and got in a fighting stance, waiting for aizawa to get up. After a few minutes of aizawa not getting up, izuku got out of his stance and walked over to him,  and said "aizawa are you oka-"