chapter 9

"Uhh, okay." Izuku said while turning around. He started to walk to aizawa, then katsuki turned around and started walking with izuku. "Bakugo i need to talk to izuku, alone." "Whatever you need to say to izuku, you can say in front of me." Aizawa rubbed his eyes while sighing. "Okay.. Izuku, please tell me something.." Izukus eyebrow raised. "During the whole tests, i tried to erase one of your quirks. But nothing happened, care to explain?" Izuku stood their for a minute and thought "shit shit shit shit!" "Well one of my quirks is that i can resist eraser type quirks." Aizawa looked at him, then reached in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. "Are you sure? Because when you registered in, on the part where you had to put "what type of quirk to you have" you put black fire, telekinesis, a type of strength enhancement, and teleporting. You never put one down that can resist an eraser quirk. So tell me. How?" Katsuki looked at izuku with a nervous look, izuku looked at katsuki then sighed. "I guess theres no dodging it huh?" Aizawa nodded. Izuku looked up to the sky. "Well it all started when.."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa looked at izuku with a shocked look, but he shooked it away, then said "so, your telling me, that your a demon?" Izuku looked at katsuki, katsuki shrugged, then izuku looked back at aizawa and nodded. "And you dont have a quirk, but powers." Izuku nodded again. "You can't die, and other demons are looking for you?" Izuku nodded, then said "but please don't say anything, OR take me in. I just want to be a hero, thats all, so please don't think im gonna be a threat." Aizawa rubbed his eyes, and said "i wont say anything, but, i will be watching you. I can't take any chances. You guys are okay to leave now." Izuku and katsuki sighed. "Thats understandable." Izuku said. Aizawa walked away, and katsuki walked up to izuku and put his arm around his shoulder, then said "holy shit, i thought you were gonna be a goner when you were telling him." "Me too.. Anyways lets go home, before anybody else finds out about me." Izuku and katsuki both laughed and started laughing then started walking to the locker room.

~Timeskip~

"JESUS CHRIST! im bored...." Izuku was spinning around on his chair in his room, he teleported to katsukis room and sat on his bed. "Hes playing black ops again, i wonder how long it will take him to notice me this time." Izuku stood up and silently walked over to katsuki, he put his hand on his shoulder and shout "katsuki!" Katsuki yelled and blew up his controller. He turned around to see izuku on the ground laughing. "Thats not funny izuku! Thats the fourth controller this month!" Katsuki went over to his dresser and pulled out a new controller, then went up to izuku and kicked him. "Im not sorry. Anyways, do you wanna go train?" Izuku said while throwing himself up. Katsuki went back to his gaming chair and sat down, then said "dude, im still tired from this mornings training and from school. I cant handle more.." While chills ran down his spine. Izuku closed his eyes and sighed, he teleported back into his room and grabbed his phone.

Izuku:Kyokaaaaa.

Jiro:Izukuuuuu.

Izuku:Im borreeddd, hellpp meee.

Jiro:Well you can teleport right?

Izuku:Yeahh, why?

Jiro:Well if i can give you my address, you can come over..

Jiro threw her phone and put her head in her pillow. "I cant believe i just said that! He'll probably say no.." Her phone went off, she looked at it and grabbed it really fast.

Izuku:Sure! Its only 4:00pm, so that gives us enough time to hangout.

"Oh my god he said yes! Oh my god, i need to get ready! And clean and..." Her thoughts went on and on, until she heard her phone go off again.