chapter 17

//Friday morning\\

Jiros alarm clock started going off, she opened her eyes slowly and yawned. She looked in front of her and saw a chest. She looked up and saw izukus sleeping face, then looked down and saw his arms wrapped around her.

"H-H-Hey zuku." Jiro said with a blush on her face. He didnt answer, so jiro shook him a little bit. "Z-Zuku, wake up, its... 7:30!? School starts in 30 minutes!" jiro jumped up and started to look for her school clothes, izuku sat up and rubbed his eyes and yawned.

He looked around the room, then hes went big. "I-I-I fell asleep here?" Jiro nodded with a small blush on her face. Izuku smiled nervously. "My mom is gonna kill me."

"Well then hurry and get home dummy." Jiro said while giggling. Izuku stood up and rubbed his head, and chuckled, then he walked up to jiro and kissed her. He stopped and looked her in the eyes. "T-Thanks for last night.. Even though we just cuddled and slept, it made me feel better."

"No problem zuku, i-im your g-girlfriend. I'll always be here for you." Jiro replied with a smile. Izuku smiled and turned around, then said "I'll see you at school, kyoka." Then teleported in his room. Jiro looked down and giggled, then thought "zuku, whatever is on your mind, I'll try to help you, no matter what."

Izuku stood by his desk and looked at his hands, then He started getting flashbacks of his fight with nomu and Gabriel. He shook his head and closed his eyes. "Next time, i will get you Gabriel." He opened his eyes and took off his tank top and sweats, then started getting ready for school.

//during lunch\\

Momo and jiro sat down at a lunch table with their food, then momo said "what do you think izuku needed to talk to katsuki about?" Jiro sighed. "who knows, could be about working out, or music."

Momo laughed and nodded, then a grin came on her face. "So, katsuki told me about your date on Saturday, you guys are going to the amusement park?"

Jiro had a light blush on her face, then smiled. "Y-Yeah, its gonna be fun." "Oh, an amusement park? That sounds like fun." Momo and jiro look at the end of the table and see Monoma.

"What do you want?" Jiro said annoyed. "I just wanted to talk." He sat at the table."I  think we got off the wrong foot, maybe, we could be friends?" He said in a flirtatious way to jiro and momo. "Yeah, fat chance, now go away." Now momo was getting angry.

"Oh come on, i don't bite." He said. Then someone grabbed his arm and pulled him off the chair and he fell on the ground. "But i do! So go away before i kick your ass again!" Izuku yelled while making a fist.

Katsuki ran up to momo and jiro, then said "hey guys, sorry we're late." He sighed. "Now, what did that dick do?" "I think he was trying to hit on us." "But he wasn't doing that good of a job." Momo and jiro both answered.

"Oh really!? You want to beat me up in front of people again?! I heard that people say that you are a villian! Everyone is talking about it! So go ahead, beat me up again, you villian!" Monoma shouted at izuku.

Izuku grabbed him by the collar and raised is other fist. "Shut Up!" Then he went to hit Monoma. Monoma closed his eyes and waited for the punch, but it never came. He opened his eyes and saw izukus arm shaking.

"Izuku! Let him go, and come with me." Aizawa said while his scarf is wrapped around izukus arm. Izuku looked back at him, then at Monoma. Izuku dropped Monoma and stood up, then started walking to aizawa.

Izuku got in front of aizawa, and aizawa started walking behind him. "Wait izuku." Izuku and aizawa stopped and turned around to shoji, and most of class 1-A. "Not everyone thinks your a villian." Shoji said, and all of them nodded.