chapter 2

"That kid should be getting up anytime now.. He needs to hurry before they show up.." Cain walked over to izuku and slapped him a couple of times, then said "hey kid, wake up. I have to leave soon, and i still need to explain some stuff to you." Izuku opened his eyes slowly, then felt his face, then his hair, and said "didn't you burn me? Why doesn't my face feel burned and my hair is still here. And why do i feel.... Nothing?" "Well thats what i wanted to explain." Cain sighed. "Congrats kid, your now a demon." "What?!" Izuku jumped up and started feeling all around his body, then cain grabbed him and said

"woah kid! You need to calm down so i can tell you about these new powers you have.... Then you can freak out." Izuku finally got a hold of himself, then looked up at cain. "Alright good. Anyways let me explain your powers, the first one is black fire." He lifts his hand up and fire was on it. Izuku looked at it in awe, then cain continued. "You can control how hot it can be, but you need to train for that, since im not gonna be here to teach you how to do that, I'll tell you what to do. You just need to focus the heat thats on your hand, you can feel it on there, after you do that you could shoot out your fire and hit someone with it and it wouldn't burn them."

"Woow."  Izuku said. Cain chuckled, then said "now the second one, telekinesis." "Ooh i know that one! And i know how to work it!" "Good. I don't have to explain it then. The third one is teleporting, its pretty simple, think of any place you want to be, and you could be there if you wanted to. But you cant say something like "i want to be with my mom." You need to know where the place is." Izuku nodded. "Okay now the last one... And its kind of a big one." "Alright im listening." Cain scratched his head, then said "well.. Uhh.. You can't die.. You can feel the pain, and i gotta say, it does not feel good. And that mark right there makes sure you won't die." Izuku looked down at the mark, then said "wait why did you give it to me?"

"I don't know, maybe because im turning soft, but at least you have powers to become a hero. Anyways Regular demons can die, but not easy. Anyways nobody knows that the mark stops you from dying, i kept it a secret forever. But now its your secret. Now i have to leave, they will be searching for me, take this key and hide it kid. For the worlds sake." Cain give the key to izuku, then said "take care kid." And disappeared. "Bye cain.." Izuku closed his eyes and thought "Okay lets test out teleporting first." He thought of a place then opened his eyes. He saw that he was in front of his old apartment, he smiled and started knocking.

"Mom! Dad! I finally got a quirk! So i can come back right?! Right?!" He grabbed the door knob and saw that is was unlocked, so he opened it. He ran in and said "mom? Dad?" He looked around and saw everything was gone, he ran to his old room and saw that everything was gone. He walked out and went to his parents room, he opened the door and saw that everything was gone in their too. Tears started falling down his faces, he ran out their room and made it into the livingroom before he fell to his knees and gripped his heart, then started crying harder. Black fire surrounded him, its started getting bigger the more he cried. "Izuku?!" He looked up and saw mitsuki, he continued crying and the fire started getting bigger and hotter. Mitsuki could feel the heat from the door. "Izuku you need to calm down! If you don't people will get hurt!" 

Izukus eyes went big. Hes flames went down a bit and he was softly crying, mitsuki walked up to him and hugged him. Then the fire disappeared, he said "There gone.. And they left me.."  "What happen here izuku?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thats what happen... Well, izuku." Izuku looked up. "Your coming to stay with us." "R-really?" Mitsuki nodded. She got up and grabbed izukus hand and they walked out the door. While they were walking izuku looked at mitsuki and said "aunt mitsuki?" "Yes izuku?" "Do you t-think i have a v-v-villian quirk?" Mitsuki looked down at him, then said "well if you want me to be honest, yes. That black fire seemed like it but, if you can control it, it doesn't have to be." Izuku smiled. "I guess your r-right. Thats not t-the only one." Mitsuki looked confused. "How much do you have?" They passed by a few garbage cans, izuku looked at them then they started floating. "Woah! So you have two quirks!" Izuku shook his head. He grabbed mitsukis hand and closed his eyes, mitsuki said "wait what are you doing?" Then they teleported into her house.

Masaru looked over and almost spit out his drink while mitsuki stared at izuku in amazement, then she picked him up and started swinging him around. "That was so cool izuku! The doctors were wrong about you being quirkless!" Masaru looked terrified. He looked at them then said "uhh Mitsuki? Whats izuku doing here and how did you guys get here?"
Mitsuki put izuku down and said "go find katsuki, and tell him the news." Izuku nodded and left. She turned around and sat down by Masaru, then said "where do i even start?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
While izuku was walking to katsukis room, he was lost in his thoughts. "Im glad i left out the part about cain and me turning into a demon.. Im glad they just think they are just quirks." He made it to katsukis room, then knocked. katsuki opened the door and said "deku? What are you doing her you nerd." "H-hey kacchan. I-I guess im l-living with y-you now." "What?!" He pushed izuku out of the way and went to the livingroom where his parents were. Izuku stayed in the hallway, he went up to the wall and put his back up against it and slid down, then put his head on his knees. He covered the rest of his head with his arms and sat there. "Dek- izuku." Izuku looked up to katsuki. "I-Im sorry.. I d-didn't know that happened..." They sat there in silence, then katsuki said "So. I here you have quirks now! Can i see them?" Izuku smiled, then got up, he looked at katsuki and then closed his eyes. "Come on.. Focus. Focus.."

He opened his eyes and saw katsuki looking at him with amazement in his eyes. They both ran into katsukis room and he looked in the mirror, he looked at himself and saw his top part of his body covered in fire, then all the fire went to his right hand, then he closed his hand and it went away. "Woah... Thats so cool! What else can you do?" Izuku looked at katsuki and then he picked him up with his telekinesis. katsuki started to laugh as he was floating from the ground, then he said "hey izuku! Can you make it look like im flying?!" Izuku started to laugh and started moving katsuki all around the room. While they were playing around they heard Masaru yell for them, izuku let katsuki down then he started running to the door. katsuki ran out of the room shouting "Im gonna beat you there!" He ran out there and jumped on the couch, then said "first!"

He looked over and saw izuku right by him. "Try again kacchan." Masaru coughed, then said "so, izuku. Given your situation, we decided that we are gonna adopt you." Katsuki looked at izuku with excitement in his eyes. "So that means your last names gonna change to bakugo. You okay with that?" Izuku looked at Masaru and nodded. "Okay so its settled! Welcome to the family izuku!" Mitsuki and Masaru went and hugged izuku. He started crying a little, they backed up and then mitsuki said "now its time for bed, go get ready." Izuku and katsuki nodded and got up then started heading for the bathroom. Izuku stopped, turned around and said "uncle Masaru?" "Yes izuku?" "Aunt mitsuki told me you knew some type martial arts? I was wondering if you can train me?" Masaru looked at mitsuki, then she said "s-sorry." He sighed, then said "its really hard. I've been doing it since i was your age.. Do you think you can handle it?" "Yes i can!" Masaru laughed, then said "okay then! Be perpared to wake up at 4:30am in the morning everyday!" "Okay!" Izuku shouted while running to the bathroom. Masaru chuckled, then said "well, this could be fun."

Heyo dudes! Sorry if this is boring but its necessary for the story, the next chapter is when they are gonna be 15 years old. Izuku got adopted by them and his last name is now bakugo. Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter, see ya later!