chapter 10

Izuku was sitting in class, he was staring at jiro, who was talking to momo. Katsuki turned from his desk and snapped in his face. "Oi izuku!" Izuku looked over to katsuki. "Man, your hopeless." Katsuki said while laughing. Izuku rubbed the back of his head and said "is it that obvious?" Katsuki nodded. Izuku slammed his head in the desk, then he said "well, i know that you like that girl, momo, was it?" Izuku got an evil grin on his face, katsuki looked at him and his smile went away. "Don't you dare." Izuku teleported by jiro and momo, they both jumped a little bit, jiro looked up at izuku and smiled. "Hey izuku, whats up?" Jiro said while going for a fist bump. Izuku fist bumped her, then said "hey, so i don't have enough time to tell you both, so jiro I'll tell you." Izuku bent down and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes went big and she moved a little bit and looked at izuku, then started laughing. "Really?! He does?!" Izuku nodded while almost bursting into laughter. Momo looked confused during the whole thing, she leaned in closer and said "umm excuse me, but what did he tell yo-" she was caught off by some of the kids shouting "look out izuku!" Izuku turned around and saw a chair coming towards him, it got down lower and izuku raised his hand, then caught it with his hand. He looked over to katsuki who had a light blush on his face and mini explosions were coming out of his hands, izuku looked at jiro and started laughing a little bit. Everyone, including jiro, was confused on why izuku was laughing. Jiro was about to say something until she heard the door open, she looked at the door then back at where izuku was but he wasnt there. She looked over to his seat and saw him sitting down chuckling at katsuki, she started to giggle too, until a buff man entered the room saying "I AM HERE!" Everyone got a smile on there face and shouted "ALL MIGHT!" Everyone was cheering while izuku reached for his backpack and opened it, then pulled out a sandwich, he looked at it, then smiled and took a bite. "Hello future heros! Today i will be tea-" he stopped talking and looked at izuku. Everyone was confused because he stopped talking, they looked all around to see why he stopped, then they found it. They all looked at izuku who was eating a sandwich, katsuki rubbed his eyes and sighed, jiro looked at him and started giggling, izuku stopped eating and looked around the room and saw everyone looking at him, then said "uhh, hey dudes." All might tripped over his words a little bit but he finally found them. "Uhh young izuku? Where did you get that sandwich?" Izuku picked up his backpack. "I got it from my backpack, why? Did you want on-" izuku was interuppted by katsuki karate chopping his head. Katsuki grabbed his bag and put it up by his desk and said "sorry about that all might, please continue." Izuku tried to finish his sandwich but katsuki grabbed it and threw it away. Izuku looked at him and gasped. Sweat went down all mights face, then he thought "thats really the kid who almost beat my score?" He shook his head and continued. "A-anyways.. Today i will be taking over! Do you remember when you had to design your guys super suits?" Everyone cheered, except izuku, who was still upset about his sandwich being thrown away. The walls opened up and showed a bunch of diffrent brief cases, all might pointed to them, then said "these are your suits! Put them on, then meet me in city-C." And then he left. Everyone waited for a few seconds, then got up and grabbed their suit cases.

~Timeskip~

Izuku walked out first and looked around, he saw all might then ran over to him "yo all might!" All might turned around and said "young izuku! Thats a cool suit!"