chapter 26

Kyoka woke up to izukus chest close to her face. She smiled and closed her eyes, then she heard izuku yawn. "Are you awake zuku?" Izuku nodded tiredly. "Well, we should get up, schools gonna start soon, and aizawa said we have to be there." Kyoka said while getting up.

Izuku grabbed her and pulled her to him and held her tight. "Come on kyoka, it wouldn't be to bad if we should up a little late." Izuku said while digging his head in her stomach a little, but not to hard. Kyoka started to giggle, but then got a serious look on her face, then said "Izuku..." With a evil glare and aura around her.

"Y-Yes kyoka?" Izuku said while shaking a little. "We. Are. Going. To. School." Izuku nodded and got up from his bed, then started undreesing. Kyokas face lit up, then she yelled "w-wait w-why are you undressing?!" Izuku looked down then back up, and started to realize what he was doing, then chuckled nervously. "I-Im getting ready for school?"

//later\\

Izuku and kyoka teleported into the class, and everyone looked at them. "Hey aizawa sorry we're late." Izuku said sitting down in his seat, then kyoka went to hers and folded her arms while looking away from izuku. "Its okay.." Aizawa said. "Anyways, now that your all here, lets get started." A big screen popped up behind aizawa as he stepped back, then it started to show names.

"This shows how much heroes wanted what students. Usually they are more spread out, but this year is completely different."

Shoto todoroki: 3,456

Katsuki bakugo:2,567

Tenya Iida:1,000

Momo yaoyorozu:300

Kyoka jiro:100

Mezo Shoji:84

Ochako uraraka:42

Denki kaminari:15

Izuku bakugo:3

"Wait zuku only got three?" Kyoka asked, being disappointed and angry at most of the heroes who didnt choose him. Aizawa was handing out papers to everyone, giving them the list of heroes of wanted them. "Yes, which is unfortunate, but, people are.. Different these days." Aizawa said handing izuku his paper. Izuku looked at the people, and it said all might, Endeavor, and eraserhead.

Izukus eyes widen. "Aizawa.. You want me to work with you?" Izuku asked, shocking kyoka, katsuki, and momo. "Yes. I think you did really well in the Festival, and you dont have to choose me, i was just throwing that option out there." Izuku was gonna say something, but Aizawa cut him off by saying "but principal nezu needs to speak with you before you make any decision. So you can leave to talk to him right now, then you can make your decision."

Izuku got up from his seat and walked out while everyone was talking about were they are going. "Okay.. Where is his office?" Izuku thought while lighty jogging around the school. He was checking all the signs, then he heard "oh izuku, your already here." He stopped and looked to the side and saw nezu standing outside of his office. "Finally found you." Izuku said walking over to the door. Nezu motioned for him to come in and he did, then sat down at a chair facing his desk.

"Im glad you came izuku." Nezu said while walking to his chair. He got in it and continued. "Now, the reason why I called you here." He took a breath, then he let it go. "I wanted to see if you wanted a temporary hero licence." Izukus eyes went big. "W-Wait me? Really?" He asked, not believing a word nezu said. "Yes. I think your strong enough to handle yourself, and you have a great way of handling fights. You would also learn how to handle being in a real hero situation by yourself, which is also really beneficial to you."