chapter 13

//monday morning\\

Izuku was wearing black sweatpants and white shoes and no shirt, running down a street. He turned down an alley, there was stairs leading up to another street, he didnt walk or run up the stairs, he jumped on the right handle then landed on the left one and flipped off of it.

 He turned down an alley, there was stairs leading up to another street, he didnt walk or run up the stairs, he jumped on the right handle then landed on the left one and flipped off of it

He landed and started running again. He made it to the front of his house and started walking up the stairs to the front door, he opened it and walked in. He closed the door then took off his shoes, he went into the kitchen and saw everyone at the table eating breakfast. Everyone looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and said "i was out for a long time wasn't I?" While chuckling.

He walked over to the fridge and pulled out some orange juice, then started drinking it. Mitsuki got up from her seat and walked over to izuku and grabbed the orange juice from his hands, then karate chopped his head. "Yes you were. You have to pay attention to the time more izuku." She said while putting the juice away. "Yeah dude! Its 7:35am, we have to be there at 8:00 for USJ!" Katsuki said from his side of the table. Izuku teleported behind him. "Don't worry bro, that gives me enough time." Then izuku started walking to the bathroom to get ready.

//Class 1-A\\

Everyone was in there seats talking, then izuku and katsuki were in front of the entire class. Katsuki fell and izuku started chuckling, then he looked over to jiro and smiled. He walked over and said "hey kyoka, you ready for USJ?" Jiro looked up to him and giggled. "Yeah i am, and you put your hair up?"

Izuku felt his hair and a light shade of red went on his face

Izuku felt his hair and a light shade of red went on his face. "Oh y-yeah, i must of forgot that i left that in my hair. I usually do this when i get out of the shower,  i dont like my hair like this." Izuku said with a light chuckle. Jiro smiled. "I don't know, you look c-cute with your hair like that." Izukus blush went bigger, he rubbed the back of his head and said "t-t-thanks kyoka." Jiro giggled then nodded. Momo and katsuki walked by them, katsuki punched izuku in the arm and said "what do i keep saying?! Give me a warning whenever you teleport!" "Hey its not my fault your never ready." Izuku replied while laughing. Momo giggled and said "katsuki, are we training on Saturday?" Izuku and jiro looked at each other and grinned.