chapter 3

Izuku sat up and started breathing heavy, he grabbed is head and shook it. "They are getting worse.. Thanks cain for telling me that this would happen.." Izuku thought sarcastically. He sat up and jumped out of bed, he walked over to his phone at saw it said 4:30am. "Time to get katsuki up.." He put on his shirt and shorts then silently opened his door, then shut it. Izuku started tiptoing to katsukis room. He got in front of the door and then he heard something, he turned around and saw a fist coming towards him, he ducked and the fist went through the door, then he tripped the attacker and got on him and put his fist close to his face. "Hahah moms gonna be mad at us." katsuki said while chuckling. Another hand came out of the dark hallway and grabbed izuku, then kicked katsukis body off the ground then caught him by the collor of his shirt. "Oh hey uncle Masaru." "Don't "Hey" me. You guys are 15 years old now, don't you think you would have learned by now not to fight in the house... But we should leave now, before mitsuki wakes up."  He set them down and they started leaving to their training spot.

~The woods~

Izuku and katsuki took off there shirts and threw them aside, then started stretching, Masaru walked up to them and said "okay you guys ready?" They stood up and nodded, then masaru said "great! Now both of you come at me." "Are you sure old man?" "Yes, yes im sure katsuki." Izuku and katsuki looked at each other then shrugged. Izuku disappeared then appeared behind masaru and went for a kick but he blocked it, katsuki ran up and started throwing fists towards masaru, but he was blocking all of the hits, izuku ran by katsuki and started doing the same thing, but masaru was blocking both of them. Masaru bent down and hit katsuki in the stomach, he went backwards and hit a tree, he fell down and stayed down on the ground. Izuku looked at him, then at masaru and said "now that he's out of the way, i don't have to worry about him when i go all out." "Oh so your gonna go 100 percent?" He said sarcastically. "Oh really? Making fun of me? I've been doing extra training and i want to see if it help at all." Masarus eyebrow raised. Izuku started running to him, masaru threw a punch to izukus face, right before it hit izuku moved to the side and threw his fist to his stomach, it hit and he went back a few inches.

Masaru looked down and started laughing. "Finally after 11 years you hit me! Lets go again!" Masaru ran to izuku and started trading blows with him, then masaru hit him in the stomach and got sent down to the ground and started tumbling. He stopped right by katsuki, katsuki got up and said "im not done yet!" He started running to masaru and threw a right hook, masaru blocked it and hit katsuki right in the face. Katsuki looked at masaru while the fist was still on his face, then hit masaru on the left side of his rib, masaru laughed and said "both of you guys improved splendidly! But its not enough to take me down!" Masaru kicked katsuki on the side of the head and he went back to his original spot by izuku. They groaned in pain while masaru was happy, he walked over to them and said "okay guys, you know the rules."

They both look at each other and groaned even more. They both stood up and found their own tree and started punching it as hard as he could, then izuku yelled "how much do we have to hit them this time?!" While hitting the tree. Masaru sat down on a rock, then said "well, lets say 30 this time, since you guys hit me today." "Ughhhh." They both said while punching their own tree.

~Timeskip~

"Goddamn it My hands hurt!" Katsuki started yelling. They were walking to school, their ties were barley tied, the top of their buttons weren't buttoned up. (Like the picture up top)   "we should be use to this by now, right?" Izuku said while rubbing his hands. They walked in the gates of school and kept getting looks from everyone, izuku was use to it but, katsuki was always getting angry with whoever looked at them. "What are you all looking at you asshats?!" They jumped and looked away, izuku grabbed katsuki, then said "hey katsuki calm down a little bit will ya? It's a little to early to be yelling at them."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki left his old friends and everyone behind because they kept making fun/avoiding izuku because of his black fire, they would say "your gonna become a villian." Or "thats a villian quirk, stop coming around us." So it was just him and izuku, hanging out with each other, and kids would challenge them to fight. And whenever someone challenge them to fight, they both would kick everyones ass. They were known as the....

Demon brothers.

Izuku didn't tell anyone about how he got his powers or his other powers he has, they think he only has black fire, they called them that because of katsukis anger, then izukus black fire, and their fighting style. One time a kid called izuku and katsuki into an alley, they both walked back their with the kid. When they got there nine other kids popped out of the shadows, then one of them said "we're sick of you guys! Walking around school like you guys are tough shit! And you!" He pointed at izuku. "You think you can become a hero with that quirk of yours?! Thats a villian quirk, the only thing your good for is being a villian!" "Shut it you piece of shit! He will become a better hero than all of you!" Katsuki yelled. The ten kids started running towards them, izuku and katsuki looked at each other then sighed, they got in their stance and started to get ready for the fight.

Izuku grabbed one kids arm and punched him in the stomach, the kid fell down and grabbed his stomach then katsuki jumped over izuku and punched a kid in the face, he grabbed him and threw him. The kid hit the wall and slid down it slowly, izuku looked at katsuki and said "hey can i finish this now? I want to go train." "Do whatever you want izuku." The kids looked at izuku in fear. Izuku turned around to the kids and raised his hand and said "this should be painless." Then he shot his black fire. It covered all of the ten kids body, and their side of the alleyway, he stopped and waited for the rest of the fire to go away. It went away and all of the kids were standing still, scared shitless, then katsuki looked down and started laughing.  "Izuku you scared them so bad that They pissed their pants!" Katsuki said while laughing. Then the kids ran away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the present, izuku was sitting in his desk looking out the window, waiting for the day to end. Katsuki turned around and snapped in his fingers in front of his face, then said "hey izuku, time to pay attention, the teacher is back." Izuku shook his head and looked up front. "Hello kids, since the school years coming to an end, you have to think about your future." He pulls out a bunch of papers and sat them down on his desk. "And i could give you these papers about what career choices you could go into instead of being a hero, but you all want to be heros right?" The class cheered, but katsuki and izuku yawned. "Oh yeah, izuku and katsuki, you guys want to go to U.A right?" The whole class went quiet.

"If you guys have a problem with that, you can meet me and izuku outside!" Katsuki yelled while jumping on his desk. Izuku stood up on his desk and said "woo." With a blank expression. "Katsuki! Izuku! Get off the damn desks!" The teacher yelled.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The day ended, katsuki and izuku were walking home, then izuku said "so we have ten months right?" Katsuki nodded. "Well we should train extra." "More than we already do?" "Yes!" Katsuki chuckled. "Lets get home first before we discuss anything izuku."

Heyo dudes! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had really fun writing this chapter! Thanks for reading! See ya later!