izukus and jiros date

Izuku and kyoka stood in front of the amusement park that they were going to, and kyoka looked in amazement. "Alright, lets go pay." Izuku said while walking to the ticket station.

Kyoka looked at him with a confused look. "Couldn't you just teleport in?" Izuku chuckled. "They stamp our hands to make sure we payed, and if they dont see our hand stamped, they dont let us ride the rides... Or do anything really, they would just arrest us." He said with a smile. Kyoka giggled at his joke.

He grabbed her hand and walked up to the station and said "can i get two please?" The worker smiled and said "sure! That will be 50 dollars!" Izuku handed her the money, then held his hand out.

She grabbed his hand and stamped it. He looked and kyoka and motioned her to do the same. She raised her hand, then the worker stamped her hand. "Okay, you guys are good to go! Have fun!" Izuku took kyokas hand again and walked through the entrance.

Kyoka looked at all the rides and booths, with amazement in her eyes. Izuku looked at her and chuckled, then said "okay, which ride do you want to go on first?" "I dont know.. You choose." Izuku chuckled and walked up to a ride.

They showed their stamps to the worker and he let them in, then they sat in the coster. Izuku looked over to kyoka and smiled, then said "you ready?" Kyoka chuckled nervously. "K-kind of." "Well, its really fun so dont worry. And if anything happens, i can teleport out of here."

Kyoka smiled, Then coster started moving, it went up to the edge very slowly, kyoka looked over and saw how far she was off the ground, then grabbed on to izukus arm. It got up to the edge, and stopped.

"W-W-Wait, why did it sto-" kyoka didnt finish what she was saying. The roller coster went down the other side of the edge and started going down fast. Izuku puts his hands up and started laughing, while kyoka held on to the straps that held her in.

It kept going around and upside down, and the whole time, izuku kept his hands in the air, kyoka looked at izuku, then back in front of her. She slowly let go of the straps, then put her hands up. Izuku looked at her and shouted "see?! Its not that bad!" Kyoka looked at him, and started laughing.

They reached the end, and got out of the coster and went to the exit. "That was so crazy! What a rush! Whats next?" Kyoka said. Izuku pointed to a hanted house ride, then smiled. "You think you can handle it?" Kyoka put her hands on her hips and chuckled. "Of course i can. It cant be that scary."

"For the first part of the roller coster you held on to the straps for dear life." Kyoka folder her arms and looked away from izuku, and said "thats diffrent.." Izuku chuckled and started walking towards the ride. "W-Wait up!" Kyoka said while running by izuku.

They sat in the cart, the doors in front of them creaked open slowly, then a wicked laugh went off and the cart started moving inside. When they went in, the lights went out. The cart came to a rough stop. Kyoka looked to her side and saw two red dots, and thought "what is that?"

She leaned closer and then a zombie figure popped out. She screamed and grabbed on izukus arm and held tight. "You okay kyoka?" Izuku said in between laughs. She buried her head in his arm and whispered "y-yeah.. Why wouldn't i be?"

The cart continued, and a bunch off pop out scares happened, and kyoka didnt look at any of them, she held on to izukus arm and had her head on his shoulder. The cart came to the beginning again, and they got out and walked out.

"Hey kyoka, we're out of the haunted house ride. You dont have to hold on as tight anymore." "Y-Yeah i know.." Kyoka said while still holding on to him. Izuku chuckled. "Okay okay, i get it. Lets go check out some more rides, okay?" Kyoka looked up and smiled, then nodded.