chapter 29

It was the last day of the internships. Izuku was sitting on his bed looking at is phone, he was thinking about texting kyoka, but he decided not to because he didn't want to bother her. His phone went off and he checked it, it was from Aizawa.

Aizawa: You can have this last day off. Have fun kid.

Izuku chuckled and sighed. "What am i supposed to do now?" He went to mitsukis contact and clicked on it, and started typing a message.

Izuku: Hey mom, can i come over for a little bit?

Mitsuki: Of course sweetie! Me and dad are just here watching t.v.

Izuku smiled and teleported to their house. He was in a chair with his legs crossed, and he looked over to mitsuki and masaru and said "hey guys." They got up and hugged him, and Mitsuki said "hi izuku! Its so good to see you again!" After they hugged, mitsuki and masaru sat back down on the couch. "Man, when you and katsuki were so cool on the sports festival." Masaru said, while giving the thumbs up.

"Yeahh, but it sucks katsuki won because i couldnt continue.." Izuku pouted. Mitsuki and masaru started laughing. "But you did really good against that todoroki kid, that was amazing." Mitsuki said. Izuku chuckled, then jumped up and shouted "wait, do you guys know that Evident guy?" They both nodded, then izuku pulled out his phone and pulled up a video and showed them. "Evident is me! Im Evident!"

They both looked at the video and it showed izuku saving the people at the bank, then him giving the mask to sarah, then him saving everyone from the fire, including him jumping out of the building with Michael. They both looked up to him and smiled. They got up and tackled him into a hug, and Mitsuki said "wow it looks like your a real hero already izuku!" With masaru following up with "Im real proud of you kid!"

He hugged back and started laughing. Mitsuki got up and ran to the kitchen yelling "im gonna make your favorite sandwich for you!" Izuku gasped. "A triple decker grilled cheese?" Mitsuki looked back at him with a serious look, and nodded. He jumped up and shouted "hell yeah!" His dad got up and ruffled his hair and said "so, you gotta tell us whats been going on in school!"

//After the grilled cheese and telling stories\\

Izuku just finished his sandwich and sighed. "I guess this is probably the best time to tell them.." He thought. He coughed and said "u-uhh guys? Theres a tiny thing i need to tell you guys.." They both looked at him and gave him their full attention. "U-Umm.. Well, after the sports Festival, aizawa gave us a day off. A-And sometime during the evening, i-i-inko showed up at the dorms."

Mitsuki spit out her drink and masaru started choking on his food. Izuku walked up to masaru and started patting his back, and mitsuki said "wait what?!'' After masaru stopped choking, izuku sat back down. "I know, it sounds bad, but before anything really happened, Aizawa stopped it. But just so you know, thats the last time im gonna see her." He lied about something happening. He really wanted to tell them what happened, but he didnt want them to worry about it.

"Are you okay?" Masaru asked while putting his hand on izukus shoulder. "Yeah, i am. Kyoka really helped me through it." Mitsuki and masaru both sighed and slid in their chairs. "Well.. As long as your okay, im okay." Mitsuki said.

It was late. Izuku, mitsuki, and masaru were all catching up the whole time. "Well, i should get going. Its getting late." Izuku said while yawning. Mitsuki and masaru both stood up and hugged him, then masaru said "come visit us more often, it gets way to quiet, okay kid?" "It doesn't get too quiet, if ya know what i mean." Mitsuki said while elbowing masaru and giggling. Izuku covered his ears. "Okay EWW! And i will, but not if you keep making thoughs jokes!" He said while teleporting back to his room.