chapter 30

"Im sorry that i punched you in the stomach kyoka!" Izuku yelled as he was hugging onto kyoka. "Zuku its been two days, and im over it. I said it was fine, and so did everyone else when you apologized." Kyoka said while hugging back. "Now, our exams are tomorrow, so i should get back to my room." She said while getting up, and trying to walk out of the room.

Izuku jumped up and got in front of her, then said "wait, why can't you just stay here for the night?" Kyoka chuckled and pushed his head away. "I gotta study, Because a certain someone won against his whole class that was just trying not to take the exam remember?" She said giggling. "Oh yeah.." Kyoka walked out of the room, and izuku fell on the floor and started pouting. "Ahh its so boring by myself!!" He thought as he rubbed his head. He thought of an idea, then jumped up, and ran out of his room. "Im gonna make a sandwich!" He thought.

"Alright class, take your seats, its time to take the exam....." Aizawa said walking into the class. "And izuku, since you've beaten everyone, you can skip this part of the exam. But you have to stay in the class." "Haa?! But thats so boring!" Izuku shouted. "Its this or you can go clean the whole dorm. Its up to you." Aizawa said, writing 'be quiet' on the board. Izuku sat in his seat and sunk down in his chair. "Cleaning sounds way worse." He thought as chills went down his spine.

It was 30 minutes into the test, and izuku already checked his phone five times to check the time. Izuku sighed and looked around, then reached in his bag, and pulled out a rubber band and some paper. He started folding the paper until he couldn't fold it anymore, then put the paper in the rubber band and pulled back. He aimed it at the back of katsukis head, and shot it off. It hit katsukis head and he flinched, then looked back and saw izuku silently laughing. "Bakugo, eyes on your own paper." Aizawa said while his hair rose. Katsuki instantly looked back at his own paper. "Never gets old." Izuku thought while chuckling.

//after exams\\

"Man that test was so hard!" Kyoka groaned. Her and izuku were sitting in her room, she was laying down on the bed, and izuku was spinning around in her chair. "Well, i wouldnt know." Izuku snickered. Kyoka got up and started attacking him, and izuku was laughing and dodging them, but then her phone started ringing. She stopped hitting izuku and grabbed her phone. "Hello?" She asked. Izuku couldn't hear the conversation, but he saw kyokas face expression. "Okay, I'll talk to him." She said as she hung up.

"What is it kyoka?" Izuku asked. She turned around and sighed. "My dad called and said the people he was gonna record with for two new songs didnt show up and he has to turn in the songs by tomorrow morning. And he wanted me to ask you for help." Izuku stood up and said "of course. But do you think i can bring katsuki along? If you said he needed two songs, then katsuki would be able to help." Kyoka grabbed his hand, and said "sure, im sure my dad wouldnt mind." Izuku smiled and teleported in front of katsukis door and knocked, then katsuki answered.

"Whats up guys?" Katsuki said as he yawned. "Hey, can you do me a favor katsuki?" Kyoka said, and Katsuki sighed. "Sure, what is it?" Kyoka smiled, and said "okay, well, basically i just need you do sing. Can you do that for me?" Katsuki looked izuku in the eyes, and he just shrugged. "Can i come too?" Momo said as she stuck her head out of the door. Izuku and kyoka jumped back, then looked at each other, and looked back to her and nodded. "Cool." She said as she pushed katsuki outside so she can come out. Izuku grabbed katsuki, kyoka grabbed izuku, and momo grabbed katsukis hand.

"Look, what was i supposed to do? The people didnt show up, so i thought of the next best thing." Kyotoku said, pacing around the room. "But you cant actually think of using izuku for that, they are really busy trying to become heroes." Mika said sitting on the couch. Kyotoku was about to say something else, but izuku and the rest popped up. "Dad!" Kyoka shouted as she hugged him.