chapter 11

"Hahaha yes!" Izuku and katsuki both shouted at the same time. The class, plus all might were looking at them like they were crazy, izuku turned around to katsuki and high-fived him, then said "may the best brother win." Katsuki chuckled. "And we all know thats me." Katsuki said while walking to momo, while Izuku shook his head and chuckled, then he walked over jiro, he looked at her and said "i guess we are on a team." While smiling. Jiro looked at izuku and thought "thank you All Might!" She shook her head then said "yeah, lets do our best!" Then smiled. Izuku looked down at her smile, then caught on fire while a small blush went on his face. She started to giggle, then said "you okay izuku?" Izuku nodded while covering his face with one hand. She giggled again. "Are you sure? You started your fire, and its still going." Izuku snaped and the fire started to go away, then he looked over to katsuki who was doing the same thing. He was covering his face, and momo was covering hers. He grinned then hit jiros shoulder, she hit him back and was about to say something until she saw izuku pointing towards them. She looked over his shoulder and started giggling, soon izuku joined her and then they started laughing. All might cleared his throat and looked at jiro and izuku, they jumped a little and stopped laughing, then all might said "okay! who wants to go first?" Izuku and katsuki instantly raised their hands. "Alright! Izuku and jiro, you guys go in and hide the bomb, and you have five minutes!" Izuku and jiro nodded then ran into the building.

"Izuku, do you have a plan?" Jiro asked as they were running up some stairs. Izuku was carrying the bomb on his back, he looked over to her and said "well how are your fighting skills?" "I dont know." "Well do you think you can take momo?" Jiro thought about it, then nodded. "Then yes, i have a plan." Then they continued running.

~With katsuki~

"Well, this isn't awkward.. Come on katsuki. Say something." Katsuki thought while sitting in the waiting room with momo. "S-so bakugo.." Momo said while looking at him. "Thank god i didnt have to start it!" "Yeah yaoyorozu?" He looked back at her, she got up from her chair and sat closer to him, then said "since you and izuku are brothers, do you know his weakness or anything we can use against him?" Katsuki sighed. "Well to be honest, since he was four me and our parents still dont know his weakness, like nothing runs out. His fire doesnt hurt him if he keeps it on him for a certain time, his head doesn't hurt when he uses telekinesis, he teleports and doesn't get tired. The only thing that could be his weakness are me and our parents.." Momos eyes went big. Katsuki slammed his hand on the table, momo jumped a little bit, he looked over to her and said "i hate to do this to him but.. His other weakness is jiro." Momo giggled, katsuki looked at her with a confused look, then momo said "lets just say izuku is jiros weakness." Katsuki jumped out of his chair and started laughing. While laughing he said "those two nerds like each other!" Momo started laughing with katsuki, then they heard all might say "bakugo and yaoyorozu, the five minutes are up! You guys can now go in the building!" Momo and katsuki both looked at each other and shouted "WE DIDNT MAKE A PLAN!" Momo and katsuki started walking to the door, then katsuki said "well.. Looks like we are gonna have to wing it." Momo giggled and said "whats the worse that could happen?"

~in watchroom~

All might was about to start the timer until the door opened, he turned around and saw aizawa plus some other pro heroes come in and set up chairs. "What are you guys doing here?" Aizawa was about to answer until, principle nedzu hopped out of his scarf and said "we came to see izuku bakugos fight. We wanted to see how he fights against real people." All might turned back to the screen and thought "he caught the attention of the principal to!? I mean i was there with him when we were watching izuku but, i didnt know he took that much interest!" He pushed the timer button, then the time started.

~With izuku~

"Alright, do you get the plan?" Izuku whispered. Jiro nodded, then izuku put his hand on her shoulder then disappered to a different room. "Just shout my name if you need help." Izuku said while smiling. Jiro blushed and nodded really fast. He put his hood up and was about to teleport away until jiro said "good luck with katsuki!" And through a thumbs up. "I wish i had my phone on me!" Izuku thought while nodding to jiro. He teleported to one of the rooms by the entrance, he was gonna wait there for momo and katsuki to pass by, but they were already there. "Alright, time to start the show!" When they walked past the door izuku slipped out and walked behind them. "This is a well lit place.. Lets change that." Izuku looked up to the light, he jumped up and punched it. It broke and got darker in there, momo screamed and held onto katsukis arm. "Izuku come out and fight!" Katsuki shouted. Izuku teleported in front of them and went down the hall punching lights out, now it was almost completely dark, and izuku started to laugh very creepy like. His laugh carried down they hallway, then Momo held onto katsukis arm tighter, katsuki was blushing and thought "this is probably the worse time for you to do this! Okay katsuki think! You dont want to seem like a pussy in front of her!" "M-momo, Can you make some flashlights?" Momo let go of his arm, then said "o-o-oh yeah! I can make flashlights!" She raised her arm, then a flashlight came out and she grabbed it, she tossed it to bakugo and he caught it. She made another one for her and grabbed it, when she flipped it on, izuku was in front of her. He shouted "boo!"  And She screamed, then she disappeared. "Yaoyorozu!" Katsuki shouted while trying to grab her.