chapter 14

Everyone watched as izukus ambulance drove off, then jiro walked up to katsuki and said "katsuki, is he gonna be alright?" Katsuki turned around. "Y-Yeah, of course he will. He has to be." He said while shaking. Jiro looked at him with a worried look, then said "do you really believe that?"

"Of c-course." "Then why are you shaking?" Katsuki gulped. "Im scared of what my mom will do." After he said that, momo came up to the both of them and sighed in relief, then said "that was scary.." She looked at katsuki. "Thanks to you and izuku, no one got seriously injured."

Katsuki and jiro stared at her. She blinked a couple of times, then said "oh yeah, except for Izuku.. Im sorry." While putting her hands together and looking at the ground.

Katsuki chuckled and put his hand on the top of her head. "Hey don't feel bad, hes gonna be okay, i just know it." She looked up at him and smiled. Jiro looked at the both of them and thought "man.. Izuku would of loved to see this."

"Excuse me, can i have all the students come over here?" Principal nedzu said while sitting on all mights shoulder. Everyone walked over to to all might and nedzu, then nedzu said "im glad to see no one got seriously injured like izuku." He took a deep breath in, then let it out. "You guys will have off until Thursday. And i know its not a lot of time off, but its the best we can do, we have important stuff coming up and we can't afford you guys to miss anymore days than that."

"And thats okay. We're all here to become heroes, we're gonna have to deal with worse situations than this and still go to work the next day." Katsuki said while rotating his shoulder. Everyone nodded. Nedzu chuckled and said "I like all your guys attitudes. Okay then, go on the bus and go get dressed, we already called all your parents to come pick you all up."

Katsuki froze up and said "oh shit i forgot about that!" Jiro and momo giggled, then they got on the bus and everyone joined them, and the bus started going back to U.A. Nedzu looked down to all might and said "it looks like im gonna have to gather all the teachers for a meeting." All might nodded, then they started talking to the police and other pros.

Katsuki was waiting in front of U.A with his stuff and izukus, he was talking with jiro and momo, then mitsuki and masaru pulled up. Mitsuki jumped out of the car and hugged katsuki and said "thank god your okay!" They stayed like that for a minute, then she let go and looked down at him and smiled. Then smacked his head and yelled "what the hell is wrong with you?! Letting izuku get so hurt that he had to go to the hospital!"

"He told me to go! I tried to stay with him! And ow!" Katsuki yelled back while rubbing the back of his head. Jiro and momo looked at each other and thought "yep, thats katsukis mom alright." Mitsuki looked behind katsuki and saw the both of them, then walked up to jiro. "So your kyoka?" Jiro nodded. "Your the girl that izuku loves!"

"L-L-LOVES?!" jiro shouted while her face went red. "Yeah! Oh man you should of seen him, he was so happy about your guys date! I bet he still is, but he doesn't show it that much as he did before." Jiro was a blushing mess and momo was looking at her while giggling. "And you must be momo?" Momo jumped, then stuck out her hand.

"Yep, im momo yaoyorozu. Nice to meet you." Mitsuki shook her hand. "Wow your polite, and super pretty!" Mitsuki giggled and looked over to katsuki. "I can see why you like her katsuki." Katsuki and momos face went red, katsuki walked over to the car, then started loading his and izukus stuff, then shouted "i think thats enough of revealing peoples secrets for one day! Lets get to the hospital! " Jiro shook her head, then looked at katsuki. "Hey, will you let me know if he wakes up?" Katsuki nodded.

Mitsuki got in the car and looked at masaru, who was smiling. "What?" "Oh nothing, your just revaling the boys secrets, and i think its funny." Masaru said while fixing his glasses. Mitsuki looked outside to the three of them and sighed. "Well im their mother. Im allowed to do this, and besides, i wasnt able to when they were younger, they scared everyone off. Im just glad they found girls that wouldn't run away or be scared of them." Masaru chuckled. "I am too."