chapter 25

"Alright, since that break is now over, lets get back to the final event!" Present mic yelled, with everyone cheering. "Thank you mic! Now then, its gonna be a one verses one! And its gonna be the same rules as the two verses two!" Midnight shouted, while standing in the middle of the arena. "Now, too start this event off, can we have izuku bakugo and Shiozaki Ibara come down?!"

Izuku looked over to kyoka and said "well i guess thats me." He stood up, and he was gonna teleport but kyoka grabbed his arm. "D-D-Do your best z-zuku!" She said with a smile and a small blush. He nodded, then walked up to the ledge, looked down, then back up to his classmates and jumped off.

"Oh look at that! Izuku bakugo just jumped off the stands and is now falling! What a fancy way to get down!" Mic yelled. Right before izuku hit the ground he disappered and ended up on stage. Aizawa grabbed his mic and said "dont be so reckless kid." "Sorry!" Izuku shouted while stretching, then Ibara walked on stage.

"Alright since you guys are here, lets start!" So Izuku started running to Ibara, but she just turned around and put her vines in the ground. Izuku almost reached the back of her vines, but one came and wrapped around his arm, then one around his other one, and his legs. Then a whole bucnh wrapped around him and held him tight.

Izukus eyes went big. He started thinking about his nightmares. Then his fire started, but it didnt started slow or warm. It atomically went big and went as hot as it could. The fire burnt the vines off of izuku, he disappeared and went in front of Ibara and tried to punch her, but more vines came and covered her. He tried it again, but it barley moved.

He started throwing barrages of punches, even though there were thorns on the vines. His fist started bleeding a little, he threw one last punch, and his hand went through, so he pulled it out and put two hands in it. He ripped it open and saw Ibara, with a scared look on her face. He pulled his fist back and was about to punch her, until he stopped himself.

He looked at her, then his fist. He shook his head and his flames died down, then they went away. He put his fist down and picked her up, then started walking to the out of bounds area. When he got there, he dropped her, and whispered "I'm so s-sorry." "It looks like izuku bakugo wins." Midnight said, with a little bit of concern. The crowd was just watching, most of them was shocked, that someone would go that far just to get someone else. But others were scared.

Instead of teleporting to his seat, he walked off the stage, and walked to where he was supposed to walk out of. Kyoka looked at katsuki for answers, but he shook his head and shrugged. Kyoka stood up and started to go find izuku, to find out what happen during the fight.

Izuku layed against a wall, he had his head on his knees and sighed. "Man, i went too far that time.. But thoughs damn vines! They reminded me of my nightmare.. Goddamn it, i also scared everyone, so thats great." "Zuku? Are you okay?" He looked up and and saw kyoka, then she sat by him. "Yeah, i just.. Needed a break." He said, but it didnt sound convincing. "Come on zuku. Im your girlfriend, you can tell me." Izuku looked at her, then back down.

"When she wrapped me up in her vines, it reminded me of a.. Nightmare i keep having, and i guess i just over did it. I let my anger get the best of me." He said, rubbing his hand through his hair. "Is.. Is it about gabriel?" He nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?" She said softly, while scooting closer. He sat his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. "Nah, maybe later, i just want to stay here.." He grabbed her hand. "With you.. Just for a little while longer." Kyoka giggled and put her head on his, and said "okay, but we have to get back soon. Your turn is almost up."

//later\\

Izuku and kyoka walked back up to their seats, izuku looked around for katsuki and didnt see him, then looked down at the arena and saw him fighting. "Oh katsuki is fighting? Whos he fighting?" Izuku asked momo. "Hes fighting someone named Jurota Shishida. But i dont know his quirk.. Probably just a mutation type."