chapter 1 : his carefree life...........

hello dearies😍......

i am having my exams in may 2019😊......so till January mid i will have access to internet.....so i will be posting the story till then......the updates may be slow.......

just like my previous stories.....do support this one too😍......

happy reading💕.....

________________________________________

life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.....it's about learning to dance in the rain.........

MALHOTRA MANSION.....

a 19 year old boy was sleeping on his king sized bed with out any care of the world......the room was painted in black and the walls were adorned with pictures........one side of the wall was covered with fab5 pictures from their childhood till recent......while the other was covered with family pictures........and at the center just above the bed was a huge portrait of manik with his signature smirk....

and at the center just above the bed was a huge portrait of manik with his signature smirk

a lady of early 40's entered the room only to witness her son sleeping ever so peacefully......sighing a little she settled on the bed and softly ruffled his hair........

niyonika : manu.....baccha get up......

manik groaned a little and turned towards the other side.......she knew he was not going to wake up so soon......so she thought a little and bent towards his ear with a mischievous smile on her face.......

niyo ( whispering ) : manu.....tum ne kaha tha ki tumhe fab5 ko uthana hai....

listening this manik immediately got up and grinned widely at his mother.....after kissing her forehead and wishing her good morning he left to fa5's common room as he knew after getting drunk last night they would have slept there itself.......

opening the room he saw fab4 sleeping in an uncomfortable position....mukthi and aliya were cuddled to each other.....dhruv was hugging his guitar and sleeping while cabir he was half lying on the bed and half on the floor and was snoring loudly......manik quietly went to the washroom and brought a bucket of cold water and SPLASH........

what followed was high pitched screams and a loud thud........mukthi and aliya woke up swearing loudly while dhruv looked here and there in oblivion shouting " pani....pani...."

while cabir....he directly kissed the floor and shouted touching his nose...." WTF.....meri naak....."

hearing the shouts niyonika came hurriedly only to witness the drenched fab4.....she laughed out loud looking at them while manik who was till now controlling his laugh....burst out laughing too....listening to their laugh fab4 finally came out of their trance........

cabir : saale tune kiya ye.....teri wajah se meri naak tut jata tho......meri image ki band bajj jaati........

mukti : oh shut up cabir.....tumhe seriously apne naak ki padi hai....yaha mujhe heart attack aa jata........( turning towards niyonika ) aur aunty aap bhi isme mile huve hai.....