chapter 31 : can i help you.............?

hello dearies......

as promised this is the last chapter......this story will be updated on june 1st again.........

this chapter is not proof read....so please ignore the mistakes.....

happy reading.....

____________________________________________________________

you give me the kind of feelings people write novels about............

nandini was blank for a second but then faked a smile looking at manik......but how can our manik not know that she was not happy......he decided to ask her later............soon everyone left to their respective houses and manan too went to their pent house......

manan pent house.....

nandini was about to go to her room when she was stopped by manik holding her hand....she turned to look at him........

nandini ( confused ) : manik...?

manik : is some thing wrong nandini.......?

nandini ( avoiding his eyes ) : what ......no nothing is wrong.......

manik sighed and lifted her chin to make her look into his eyes........

manik ( seriously ) : do you want to ask me something star....?

and there he called her star...whenever he used to call her this.......it evokes all those butterflies in her stomach...she now knew that it was no point in hiding......so she finally asked the question which was bothering her from so long.......

nandini : are amma and appa also coming back manik....?

manik : no only mom and dad are coming back......

the moment she heard this nandini released the breath she was holding.......seeing her manik got confused.....he knew about her strained relationship with her parents.....though neither of them said it but it was clearly evident by their behavior and now nandini's reaction too was an evidence of their strained relation.......

nandini ( smiling ) : good night manik.......

saying this she left to her room....

manik ( in mind ) :nandini malhotra.......kya ho tum.......you are just like a puzzle........every time i try to figure you out i meet with a new challenge......but i am determined to free you from all the guilt......and i will start it with your parents and your relation.....i dont know how you will react when you will see them tomorrow along with mom and dad...i know i shouldnt have lied to you that amma and appa are not coming.......but some where i felt that if you get to know about their arrival you will make an excuse to not meet them.....i just hope everything goes well tomorrow........

with this he too drifted into a peaceful slumber......

next morning.........

manik woke up and got ready a little late.....since their friends warned them that they will receive manik's parents and asked manan to come to malhotra mansion.......he decided to check on nandini........he went towards nandini's room........he heard nandini curse from inside......frowning a little he knocked the door...........

manik : nandini is every thing fine....?

nandini ( from inside ) : vo....manik...it's.......

seeing her stammering he panicked.........

manik : listen star you can tell me.....is every thing fine......?

nandini : vo manik......today neyo maa said that she will do my grahpravesh na......