chapter 25 : Drama overloaded............

hello dearies😍.......

thank you for the amazing response🎊....to thank you all properly here is an early update😘......

happy reading💕.......

________________________________________________

 having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage.......not weakness.......

Mrs.dhawan : heyy bhagwan sirf yahi din dekhne ko reh gaya tha ab...... ki mera beta ek gay hai..........* no offense to any one guys...*

saying this she slumped on the couch holding her head with her hands

                                                 ( Mrs.dhawan....)

cabir : mumma....aise baat nahi hai.........

Mrs.dhawan : tu chup reh.......aur ye kya mere kapde utaar abhi ke abhi........

cabir ( stammering ) : jee.....

saying this he ran to his room and came  back in his normal attire with the clothes in his hand.........he saw fab4 trying to make her understand it was just a dare but she was not ready to listen...........cabir came towards her.....seeing the clothes in his hand Mrs.dhawan literally snatched the clothes from him..........

Mrs.dhawan ( emotionally crying ) : saare kapde kharab kar diye........aaj mujhe pata chala tu un sab ladkiyo se flirt kyu karta tha......apni sacchayi chupane keliye na..........

saying this she took her handkerchief and dramatically sneezed in it.........* no wonder they are mom and son *

cabir : maa....aap meri baat......

Mrs.dhawan : kaun hai wo ladka.....?

cabir ( confused ) : huh.........

Mrs.dhawan : wahi mera damaad......

cabir ( shocked ) : kyaa....mom please stop this drama......

Mrs.dhawan : haan haan ab tho vo ladka hi tumhare liye sab kuch hai na.....aur main kaun hoti hoon tum logo ke pyaar ke beech aanewali........