chapter 40: a heartfelt confession.....

hey dearies...

so finally the last chapter.....hmm...

i hope i meet your expectations......

happy reading...

________________________________________________________________________________

after the hearty breakfast nandini's phone pinged with a message from her monster dearest........

" they say people arrange marriage and destiny arranges love........the day I met you for the first time I finally understood why......

every day with you makes my soul come alive.....every minute by your side is more precious to me than anything.......every second I am away from you is like an eternity.....you bring out the best in me Nandini, you are the only one who can evoke millions of emotions inside me...what we have between us is very special for me and i want to name this feeling.....

i want us to have a brand new start and what more special than making it happen in space....the place i met the real you.......

the driver is outside he will escort you here......

i will be waiting for you.....my star..."

reading the message tears gleamed in Nandini eyes and a bright smile embraced her lips...only she knows how lucky she was to have this monster in her life....he cared for her when she herself loathed her own existence......what more can she wish for...

she got up and went out only find a driver already waiting for her......he quickly opened the door for her while she got in.....after she settled in the back seat her gaze fell on a box of chocolates...and a pink note that laid on top of it........

a childish glint flashed across her eyes as she hurriedly opened the box which contained her all-time favorite choclate and popped a piece into her mouth relishing its taste

while she was about to have a second one she widened her eyes and hit her head for forgetting the note.....she opened the handwritten note......

" The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare.....i don't know about this one but.....what I know is that I will make sure that your journey till me will be comfortable and of course delicious 'wink' "

seeing this Nandini blushed....when did her monster turn this romantic........

soon they reached space......

Nandini at once got down and rushed inside..... of course even she too was impatient to see her monster.....it had been hours since they were apart and she too missed him.......but looks like her monster still wanted to play this hide and seek game with her as Nandini's radar was still not able to detect him........