chapter 23 : oye matarani ki pujaaran..............

hello dearies😍......

thank you for your response.......

happy reading💕.......

______________________________________________

                             when the pain penetrates , the music resonates........

by the time cabir finished telling his story manik was laughing his guts out........seeing him laugh at his misery cabir made an annoyed face and stomped his leg........

manik ( still laughing ) : hahaha....oh my god.....can't believe you got pranked by madhubala........

cabir ( irritated ) : oye....use madhubala sirf main hi bula sakta hoon........

manik ( amused ) : possessive much are we..........

before manik could tease him any further cabir got a call..........manik patiently waiting for him to complete the call.....he was not ready to let go of this golden opportunity........

cabir : mukthi.....meri dost.........

mukthi : cabir drama bandh kar.....main sirf ye bolne keliye call kiya tha ki.....it's fine if you guys take more time.......

before mukthi could complete cabir interrupted her and said while looking at manik......

cabir ( dramatically ) : kya baat kar rahi hai.......tu mera wait kar rahi hai.......heyy bhagwan muku tu hi meri sachi dosth hai....meri janeman hai......mera jigar da tukda hai.....tujhe main kaise wait kara saktha hoon......ruk tu main abhi aaya.....

saying this he dashed out of the room neither giving mukthi nor manik a chance to speak.........

manik ( in mind ) : aaj bach gaya.....lekin kab tak.........

manik smirked evilly and left for canteen........

here nandini entered in her jam room to see navya lost in her thoughts with a stupid grin on her face.............nandini frowned and shook her shoulder a little but navya was still lost.........getting irritated she went near her ear ......

nandini ( shouted ) : navyaaa........

navya came out of her trance with a jerk and frantically looked around............

navya ( looking  here and there ) : kaha hai...kaha hai.......

nandini ( held navya's shoulders ) : kaun kaha hai navu.......

navya ( unknowingly ) : are humara rajkumar........

nandini ( made a weird face ) : kyaa.....rajkumar.......navya.......

navya ( realizing what she spoke ) : kuch nahi....kuch nahi.......

nandini knew something was wrong but she knew navya will not tell her this easily......so she decided to wait for the right time........

nandini : accha....do you know when abhi and every one will arrive........

navya : haan.....i just called them.....they are still stuck in some work so it will take one more week.........

nandini nodded at her and both decided to go to the canteen.........

in canteen.......

fab5 were chatting and having their food when navni arrived......seeing them mukthi stood up and went closer to them..........