promo......

hello dearies......

i know you must be expecting an update.......but i am really sorry to disappoint you all..... i will not be able to update today.........

i decided to follow a schedule to update this story.......

from now on i will update every Saturday and Sunday as i have exams almost every week.......i need to take time for my studies too.........

after the book is completed then i will give English subtitles as i have less time to update.......but if you want English subs then i will update it once a week....the choice is yours......what do you want....?

here is a small promo for you guys.......the chapter will be updated this Saturday......i will increase the length of the chapters to compensate ........

happy reading........

scene 1.....

aryaman : guys finally our work is  completed two days before itself........

sana : lets surprise nannu and navu then.......lets not inform them that we are coming.... we will directly meet them in space and surprise them..........

aryaman and abhi : yes......

scene 2.......

abhi : how could you do this to us.....nandini and navya.....we trusted you...........

aryaman : you hid such a big thing from us......

sana ( teary eyed ) : i thought we were best friends.....then how come only navya knows about this.........

scene 3......

manik : listen.....its not her fault.......

aryaman ( raged ) : you stay out of it mister.....its FLAMES matter.....and outsiders opinion are not needed.....you don't have any right to interfere.........

manik looked down listening him........

nandini ( shouted ) : of course he has the rights....HE IS MY HUSBAND.......HE HAS ALL THE RIGHTS TO INTERFERE IN MY MATTER...........

scene 4 .......

nandini : thank you for trusting me manik.........

she kissed his cheek and left from there..........

manik ( in mind ) : you trust me so much star  and here i am hiding my real feelings  from you......

he thought this smiling faintly at her retreating figure........

scene 5......

navya : i am happy you are trying to move on from your past........trying to forget those memories......

nandini ( chuckling painfully ) : who said i am moving on navya.....i am right there where i was before....in those same shackles of my deeds.......i can't and will not forget that dark past of mine...and regarding manik......i am just being selfish for a while.....i want to experience true love before it leaves me......before manik leaves me......which i know  will happen soon.........

so....how was the promo.....?

confusing right....?

don't worry your confusions will be cleared soon.......these parts will be shown in the coming chapters....

are you excited for the chapters.....?

do vote comment and follow🙏

with love.....

Devils_symphony💖........