chapter 13 : who are you........?

hello dearies😍.......

i am happy that you guys are liking my story💃💃......

happy reading💕......

_____________________________________________

i am not  a one in a million kind of girl..........i am a once in a life time kind of women......

once the performance was completed the whole Audi was filled with loud cheers of the students.......flames were about to get down the stage when the principal came on the stage clapping.........

principal : well done flames.....you have again proved yourself as the no.1 band in the history of space......our college is really lucky to have such incredibly talented students like you........

and he went on and on with his speech......while the flames made an irritated face as they know that his speech will not end soon.......while nandini got busy in her mobile not caring about anything..........the principal's praising session was interrupted by someone......

voice : sir how can you praise them when they are at fault..........

listening this voice flames knew who it was.......

flames ( in a whisper ) : raghav.......

principal : lekin raghav what is their fault

raghav : their fault is that they have performed in the Audi without permission........to perform in the Audi it is necessary to take permission of the principal or their music teacher which unfortunately is me......but they neither asked you nor me........so for this they have to be punished sir.........

principal looked at raghav in shock and visibly gulped........while flames looked angry..........

aryaman : and who the hell are you to give us punishment.......

raghav : i am your teacher so this is my duty to disciple irresponsible brats like you.......so you will get the punishment.........

listening him nandini got angry.......she moved her gaze from her mobile to raghav.........

nandini : did you say something raghav......?

raghav looked at her and all he could feel was fear.....his face visibly paled with dread..........there nandini was standing looking at raghav with her cold eyes......there was no emotion on her face but her eyes expressed her fury........raghav knew if he said one more word then nandini will not leave him...........

raghav ( stammering ) : wo...wo kuch nahi......i was just saying that you guys performed really well......i am proud that you are my students..........

( vo..vo nothing )

aryaman ( smirking ) : really......lekin pehle tho you were saying something about disciplining  us...........