chapter 15 : laila main laila.............

hello dearies😍.......

thank you for your support........

happy reading💕.......

_______________________________________

when someone you love becomes a memory...........that memory becomes a treasure.........

manik took raghav to the Audi while the principal decided that it's better not to interfere in this matter...........

in the Audi.........

all the students were already gathered in the Audi waiting for the fun to begin........how...??......well never underestimate fab5.......they knew manik had a plan so they decided to bring the students to Audi to execute the plan..........manik brought raghav to the stage and went closer to him .........

manik ( whispering ) : mr. raghav.....bohot shok hai na doosro ko apne isharo pe nachane ka......now you will have to dance on the song we play.........

( you have a keen interest on making others dance on your finger tips right....)

with this he signaled cabir to do something who showed him thumbs up...........while raghav had a horrified look on his face..........

soon the song started playing and he had no choice but to dance as he can't loose his job while cabir was busy making it's video...................

all the students started laughing along with fab5........but soon the fiasco was interrupted by a voice..........

voice : what is happening here......?

fab5 turned around only to spot the principal......* how many of thought it to be nandini.....*

principal : mr. malhotra.....i did not expect such behavior from you......he is your teacher......how can you give him such harsh punishment......

manik : agar teacher hai tho teacher ki tarah behave karna chahiye na........

( if he is a teacher then he should behave like one.....)

principal ( confused ) : what do you mean.........

manik : last year S.P.A.C.E school ka music fest tho aap ko yaad hoga na.......

( do you remember last year space school music fest......)

principal : haan......

manik : so you do know the mishap that happened right..........

principal : yes.....that year some one stole the song flames were going to perform and gave it to our rival college ......we were almost at the verge of loosing but flames saved it in the nick of time by singing their own composition.........

manik : do you know who that person is.....?

principal : no we tried to find out.......but he managed to escape.......

here raghav was visibly sweating listening their conversation.......manik noticed it and smirked.........

manik : what if i say that raghav is the person.......

principal : what .....how can you accuse him with out proof........

manik : so you need proof..........