chapter 32 : if i kiss him now he wouldn't get to know right...........

hello dearies......

since i had holidays for sankranti i decided to update two parts for you all......

happy reading.....

_________________________________________________________

an hour passed by as manik and nandini sat across the extreme ends of the bed awkwardly glancing at each other through the corner of their eyes......getting fed up with this look look game nandini finally decided to change the situation........

nandini ( sighing deeply ) : enough.....why the hell are we behaving so awkwardly.........lets just sort out the situation like adults.......

hearing her manik frowned in confusion........looking at his expression nandini continued.......

nandini : i know it was quite a shock as we were habituated to sleep in our own rooms but since  niyo maa and dad thinks of us as married couple so we have to stay in the same room.......so lets just accept this fact........

manik : you are right........

nandini : since we have sorted it out lets sleep.........

with this manik turned to sleep on the right side of the bed.......

nandini : you are going to sleep on bed........i thought.......

manik ( realizing something ) : what....don't tell me you thought i would be sleeping on the couch.......

nandini just nodded her head in yes.......

manik ( amused ) : are you serious........first of all that couch is too small for my own liking and second thing i think we passed the phase of being uncomfortable with the other persons closeness.....( he continued with a smirk on his face)...you remember today's incident right......saree and all.......

seeing him smirk nandini blushed and quietly laid on the left side of the bed.........seeing her blush manik smiled and he too laid on his side..........

though it was nandini who was tensed on thinking of him sleeping next to her but after a while it proved to be reversed............there nandini was deep in her sleep while manik continued to turn on his side of bed.......not able to sleep he finally turned towards nandini and stared at her with his hand supporting his head........

not able to sleep he finally turned towards nandini and stared at her with his hand supporting his head

                                ( imagine a sleeping nandini )

manik ( whispering slowly ) : kitni peacefully so rahi hai ye.....aur main......god i cant sleep especially when she is this close to me......and on top of it these feelings are making it more harder than it already is......nandu's aiyappa why are you testing me so much.......

he slowly rested his head on the pillow and held nandini's hand and fell asleep admiring her.......

next day morning.........

sun rays were peeking through the curtains and falling on our yet to realize their love couple.....after a while of trying the sun rays were able to disrupt nandini's sleep.......nandini tried to turn the other side but was not able to as she felt some weight on her......she slowly opened her eyes to see manik's hand possessively holding her waist and their legs entangled with each other while he buried his face in her neck covered by her hair to hide from the sun....... she could hear his gentle breaths......seeing him so close to her the first thing that she did was blush........

nandini ( in mind ) : how on earth did we reach this position aiyappa....last time i remember we were at the extremes of the bed and now.........but jo bhi ho he is looking so cute.........those intense eyes which has the power to captivate me........and those cheeks and then that sharp jawline.......gosh....... and my most favorite place his mole......how much i want to kiss it........

nandini's mind : nandini malhotra what the hell are you thinking.....aisa koi sochta hai ka.......sanskaar naam ki cheeze hai ki nahi........

listening to mind nandini made a sad face.........

nandini's heart : are sanskaar ko goli maro......apna hi husband hai.....padosi ka nahi......you continue nandu...main tho kehti hoon kiss him........

listening to heart nandini went into deep thought ......

nandini ( in mind ) : ye bhi sahi ke rahi hai.....and more over if i kiss him now he wouldn't even know anything......so may be i should.........

with this she slowly moved towards him........

seeing her going closer nandini's mind widened her eyes........

nandini's mind : ye ladki kya kar rahi hai.....ram ram ram ram..........

nandini's heart just rolled her eyes and continued to see what nandini will do next.........

nandini looked at manik's mole and then moved her lips towards his forehead and planted a kiss there......... she  gently took manik's hand from her waist and got up from the bed...

nandini's heart : kyaaa......nahiiii......

nandini's mind : thank god....iss ladki main thode sanskaar abhi bhi hai......

listening each others sentence both heart and mind looked at each other and turned their faces to the other side..............

nandini entered the washroom and looked at herself in the mirror and blushed remembering what she did.........

while outside manik got up the moment nandini left to the washroom and kept his hand on his forehead smiling widely looking at the direction of the washroom........

manik ( in mind ) : so mrs.malhotra also feels some thing for me........it's time to find out........

_____________________________________________________________

how was the update........?

i know it was small......if you guys give me lots of comments then maybe i can give you one more tomorrow.....after tomorrow my holidays will end........

so it's up to you guys......

how was nandini's heart and mind convo........?

what did you like the most........?

do vote comment and follow......

with love....

Devils_symphony