chapter 27 :yes i am hell possessive...........

hello dearies😍.......

i am participating in readers choice awards 2018😃.....if you are enjoying the story then do vote for me.......the details on how to vote are already mentioned in my previous update.....please do take a look at it😍.......

now getting back to the story.....warning😈 possessive monster on board.......

happy reading💕......

___________________________________________________

      I'm not the jealous type.....but what's mine is mine.......end of story........

manan penthouse.......

manik was surfing through his phone sitting in the living room waiting for nandini......nandini entered and saw manik......she walked towards him with a surprised face.........

nandini : manik....?

manik ( looking up ) : hmm.....you are ready .....then let's go.......

nandini ( confused ) : why were you waiting for me......?

listening this manik started looking here and there fiddling with his car key.....nandini noticed this and realized why manik was waiting for her.........

nandini ( smiling ) : chale.....

manik : huh.....

nandini ( hiding her smile ) : are bhul gaye......we have to save diesel right......

saying this she walked out.....manik smiled sheepishly and followed her out...........

in space........

manik and nandini walked into the college hand in hand just like a perfect couple.......the malhotra duo shocked every one in the college by walking together but none dared to comment anything ....courtesy of our monster manik...........

manik walked towards canteen looking for fab5 while nandini went in search of navya.......she was passing by fab5 jam room when she heard a melody........she was mesmerized by the tune so she entered in unknowingly to see karan thakkar playing guitar.....* ab har baar humara monster thodi na hoga....*

she was surprised to see him in fab5 jam room........she was lost in his music ( song in media box but imagine only his part...)........one thing she had to agree he was a really good singer.......karan felt someone's presence in the room......he stopped playing and turned around to see nandini smiling at him...........he made a surprised face and got up..........

nandini ( smiling ) : sir you were really amazing.....the way you played.......you have a really amazing voice sir.........

karan : thank you......nandini right....?

he asked and she nodded her head.....they both were unknown to the fact that someone was looking at them from far.........* any guesses...? *

he was none other than manik malhotra.......

manik was walking towards fab5 jam room when he noticed nandini going inside......he was about to enter but stopped when he saw karan there...........then the next thing he saw was enough to make him red with anger as nandini......his nandini  was praising some other guy...........

karan : i must say you too have a great voice.......with a little bit practice you will be the next huge sensation.......

nandini : thank you sir.....you are too humble.......