chapter 3 : kis grah ki ladki hai ye......

hello dearies😍.....

thank you for your support.....

happy reading💕........

________________________________________

    important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other.....

manik's room......

manik was pacing in his room from one corner to another....while fab4 were looking at him and waiting for his reaction.........finally being hell frustrated manik threw the nearby vase against the wall shattering it into a million pieces......fab4 closed their ears due to the sound.....eventually cabir decided to step in and calm down manik.......

cabir : manik yaar....calm down....tu tho aise react kar raha hai jaise ki uncle kal hi teri shaadi karadenge......

hearing this manik glared at cabir......seeing manik's anger mukthi decided to handle the situation......

mukthi : shut up cabir yeh mazak karne ka waqt nahi hai.......pehle iss problem se kaise bahar nikle vo socho......

cabir ( coolly ) : isme soch na kya hai.....manik unke ghar jaaye ga....uss ladki se milega aur phir no boldega that's it.......

manik ( sarcastically ) : aur dad bolenge vah beta kitna accha kaam kiya haina......cabir tu janta hai....dad kaise hai.....did he ever listen to my opinion jo aaj sunenge..i don't know why but this time he is hell bent on getting me married with her...even if i say that i don't like the girl...he will still get me married to her....because he thinks she will be "perfect" for me.....

cabir : vo tho hai....lekin tu aunty se keh kar iss meeting ko cancel karva sakta hai na....

manik ( making a bad face ) : tujhe lagta hai ki maine try nahi kiya.....vo gayi thi dad se baat karne but jaise hi dad ne uss ladki ka naam bataya she was literally flying with happiness.....in fact she came to me and asked me to give this proposal a chance......

cabir (with an impressed look ) : wow.....tumhare dono parents ko impress kardiya usne.....milna padega iss ladki se......

manik was about to answer him but was interrupted by aliya......

aliya : manik i think you should give her a chance.....maybe she is the one.......

dhruv too agreed to her......( kaise agree nahi karega majnu apne laila ke saath...😉)

mukthi : guys are you serious......you know right manik is not interested in relationships.....relationship to door ki baat hai....he does not want to even look at girls for the time being and you are asking him to get married.......

before aliya could further protest cabir said....

cabir : enough guys.....i have an idea...let manik meet the girl and ask her to say no to this marriage.....in that way manik's dad will not be able to get manik married to the girl......problem solved.......

listening cabir's idea manik grinned and hugged cabir thanking him.....while how can our cabir leave this chance to tease him......

cabir : saale chod mujhe....main straight hoon.....

listening this manik broke the hug and smacked his head playfully.......all fab5 had a group hug......

all fab5 had a group hug