chapter 33 : i can never kill you.....

Hello dearies...

I know I am super late this time.....since my exams are around the corner I was studying.....

Anyways enough of my boring talks......hope you like the update...

Warning 😈 entry of a negative character......

Happy reading...

_________________________________

After taking a long 30 min shower nandini came out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.......
She stood in front of the mirror and applied some minimal makeup which consists of kajal and baby pink lip gloss......she took a pinch of sindoor and her gaze involuntarily shifted to her patidev...

A small smile appeared on her face seeing him sleeping but little did she knew that he was acting......after getting ready she checked her phone to see a message from navya.....

Need to talk with you......come to my home ASAP........

A frown appeared on her forehead and she hurriedly moved downstairs.......she Informed neyonika that she was going to see navya and left in her car..........

MANAN'S ROOM......

As soon as Nandini left Manik got up with a happy face.......

Manik ( in mind): Nandini ' s aiyappa how will I get to know if she has feelings for me or not......should I ask her....? No no agar usne straight away deny kar diya tho.......

Then should I make her jealous....? Nahi.....agar plan backfire ho Gaya tho I will be doomed........

Cabir ki help maangu.....? Nahi nahi vo saala madat kam aur tease zyada karta hai......

Ab ek hi tareeka hai.....May be I should try to read between the lines......haan yahi sahi rahega... 

With this, he got up and left to take a shower......soon he went downstairs in search of Nandini as he thought she might be in the kitchen.......

He stood at the entrance of the kitchen and was peeping inside when he heard a voice..........

Niyo : jise tum dhoond rahe ho vo iss waqt yaha nahi hai....... 

Manik was startled hearing her and tried denying her........

Manik : main nandini ko dhoond nahi raha tha.....

Niyo  ( innocently ) : par Maine tho nandini ka naam nahi liya.....

Manik looked like a thief caught red-handed......he smiled sheepishly and took two-three steps backward........

Niyo chuckled at her son and continued her work...she again saw Manik......

Niyo ( surprised): Kuch chahiye tha.....   

Manik ( stammering ) : nahi.....main tho bas.....pani peene aaya tha....

Niyo ( making an oh face): achaa...

Manik filled a glass of water and leisurely took a sip from it......

Manik ( trying to make an only-asking-for-formality face): tho.....where did she go......?

Niyo couldn't control it more and burst out laughing while Manik was embarrassed to the core.........after what felt like an eternity to Manik she finally told him where Nandini went...

Manik ( in mind): of course.....I should have guessed it......madubala hi hogi......my one and only sautan..... meri nandu ko akela hi nahi chodti......hamesha chipki rahti hai.....huh......