chapter 14 : now you will have to be punished.........

Hello dearies😍......

Thankfully today is a holiday for me💃💃.....so I decided to post the next chapter........

Happy reading💕...........

_____________________________________________

manik left to canteen as he knew fab4 must be there........and just as he guessed fab4 were in the canteen sitting quietly while cabir was busy in eating............he sighed and settled in an empty chair beside cabir........seeing manik  every one turned towards him waiting for him to speak up...........

manik : guys......she did not tell me any thing......i don't know why but she is not ready to share it......on top of that she even asked me to stay away from her......

manik huffed in annoyance after completing his sentence.......while fab3 made a sad face as they could not get to know about nandini.......eventually mukthi , aliya and dhruv got busy in their talks.........but our cabir was smirking seeing manik's expression........cabir leaned closer to manik so that only manik can hear what he was saying..........

cabir leaned closer to manik so that only manik can hear what he was saying

cabir ( smirking ) : why are you so annoyed manik.......it's her wish if she wants to share or not right........

manik : i know but i want to know what is wrong with her..........

cabir ( acting innocent ) : par kyu.......

manik ( annoyed ) : what do you mean by why.......of course i want to know any thing and every thing that concerns her.......because she is my wi............

he was about to utter the word wife when he realizes the blunder he was actually going to commit but it was too late now..........

cabir ( smirking ) : what were you saying......come on complete the sentence manik............

manik just closed his eyes being embarrassed........while fab3 were just busy in their talks..........

cabir : let me complete it......because she is your wife......that is why you want to know about her right.........lekin manik weren't you the one who did not want to have any kind of relation with her........then why do you want to know about her..............

manik was speechless......he did not know what to speak in his defense as whatever cabir said was right on spot........manik looked here and there not knowing what to answer but to his luck the bell rang indicating that their first class is going to start.........manik immediately got up......seeing him standing fab4 looked at him questioningly........

manik : vo guys today is our first day.....i don't want to be late to our first class let's go........

saying this he walked ahead while fab3 nodded and started following him..........

cabir ( in mind ) : kab tak bachega manik........some day you will have to answer me.........no one can save you from me........

( till when you will escape manik )