chapter 12 : S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY here we come..........

Hello dearies😍......

thanks for the amazing response...........

happy reading💕.........

______________________________________________

when you're happy you enjoy the music.......when you're sad you understand the lyrics.......

MANAN penthouse........

manik's room........

the sun was peeping from the curtains while our manik was still sleeping with out any care.......but his peaceful slumber broke by the ringing of alarm.......he got irritated and snoozed the alarm and drifted back to his sleep......but after 5 minutes it again started ringing......feeling frustrated he finally got up and turned off the alarm....he sat resting his head to the headboard.......soon his mind drifted to yesterday's happenings...........

flashback.......

after listening to cabir......manik was thinking how to deal with the situation.....but to his luck mukthi unknowingly came to his rescue........

mukthi ( irritated ) : yeh kya bakwaas kar raha hai cabir....you know right manik is not interested in getting into a relationship.......ab please apna drama band kar....ye detective detective baad mein khelna.........

( what nonsense are you speaking cabir......now stop your drama......stop trying to play detective role )

manik sighed in relief.....but cabir saw this and was about to say something but aliya suggested that they should leave as they have to help the elders too.......

cabir ( in mind ) : hashhhh.....bach gaye bacchu......aaj tho mukthi ne bachaliya.....lekin kabhi na kabhi tho you will have to answer me...........

after everyone left......nandini immediately left to her room not even sparing a glance to manik......while manik too left to his room tiered of all the drama..........

flashback ends......

manik ( in mind ) :pata nahi kyu lekin jab cabir ne poocha if i have any feeling for nandini dil mein ek ajeeb si bechaini hone lagi.......yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath.....from the time i came back from London my life has literally been a roller coaster ride......ab pata nahi what more is there in store for me........lekin one thing is for sure......i have to stay away from nandini........yes i have to.........

( don't know why when cabir asked if i have any feelings for nandini i felt restless in my heart.....what is happening with me....)

with new found determination manik left to get ready and then meet his friends..........after getting ready he was about to exit his room when out of nowhere  fab4 came barging into his room........he first shook his head in disbelief at their behavior but eventually smiled at them.............

aliya : thank god you got ready.......we would have gotten late.......

mukthi : really aliya......you took nearly two hours to get ready........

aliya : come on mukthi .......every girl deserves their own sweet time to get ready......and it's the first day of the college i have to look the best.........

aliya ( in mind ) : maybe then dhruv will notice me........

dhruv ( in mind ) : you always look the best aliya.......for me you are the most beautiful girl in this entire universe......maybe i will be able to say this to you someday..........

both of them were stealing glances of each other making sure that the other one will not notice...........

cabir ( in mind ) : ab in dono ka kya chal raha hai........offo cabir pehle mission manan pe concentrate kar uske baad dusra mission le lena.........