chapter 4 : it's a yes.....

hello dearies😏......

thank you for your amazing response........

keep on supporting me......

happy reading.......

________________________________________

     some times when you meet someone , there's a click...i don't believe in love at first sight but i do believe in that click........

time passed and finally the D-day arrived.....it was Sunday.....manik was in his usual deep sleep forgetting the fact that he was going to meet his would be wife today.......as always niyonika came to his room but was shocked to see him still sleeping......she was hell tiered from running here to there busy in preparations and making sure all got ready in time.....but seeing the to be groom sleeping like a donkey she finally lost her patience.......

niyo ( hell angry ) : MANIK MALHOTRA.....get up

manik immediately woke up with a jerk only to see his mom standing infront of him with her hands on her hip......seeing her he got annoyed and covered his face with the duvet....

manik ( muttered ) : kya hai mumma....sone do na......

niyonika ( controlling her anger ) : manik do you remember what today is........

manik ( annoyed and sleepy ) : aaj sunday hai na....ab please mujhe thodi aur der sone do.......

niyonika ( snapped ) : oh so you do know today is sunday......but looks like you forgot some think ki hume aaj ladki valo se milne jana hai which we apparently cannot do if the to be groom is sleeping like a donkey........so get up and get ready......

she almost shouted the last part and dashed outside to check on others.....while realisation hit manik that he will be going to see a girl for his marriage......this was enough to annoy the hell out of him.........but he decided to calm himself down as he did not want to snap at any one through out the day.........not at least on his soon to be never gonna happen in laws......

he took a shower and moved inside his walk in closet in search of an appropriate clothing.....but he got confused on what to wear........seeing this his inner self mocked him " kya kar raha hai manik....tu usse shaadi cancel karwane ki baat karne jaa raha....naki use impress karne.....kuch bhi pehnle yaar......"

manik decided to listen to his inner self who for the first time was speaking some sense....he decided to wear his casuals........

after getting ready he moved down stairs.....where all of them were waiting for him.....looking at manik niyonika made a disbelief face and strode towards him......

looking at manik niyonika made a disbelief face and strode towards him

niyo : what the hell !! manik ye tume kya pehna hai......maine tumhare liye wo shevani rakhi thi na........

manik : mom now please don't start.....mujhe jo accha laga maine pehen liya......i can't show myself as some one else.....let her also see how i am actually and then decide about marriage......