chapter 19 : is it too late to say sorry.........

Hello dearies😊.......

Thank you guys for your votes and comments.......

Happy reading......

_____________________________

I am not perfect...I make mistakes.....i hurt people.....but when I say sorry.....I actually mean it......

Manik was going towards dhruv's ward when he noticed some one coming out of his ward......shock would be an understatement to define what manik felt after seeing that person......it was none other than aryaman.......he suddenly grew furious and walked to dhruv's room......

Manik entered inside to see a calm dhruv who was busy in his phone.......

Manik : what was aryaman doing here.....did he do some thing to you.....I swear I won't leave him......

After finishing his monologue manik decided to go behind aryaman not giving dhruv a chance to speak......

Seeing manik going towards the door....dhruv immediately shouted......

Dhruv : maniiiik.......

Manik immediately stopped startled by his shout......he rushed to dhruv......

Manik : buddy....are you fine.....is it hurting some where......should I call the doctor......

He said worriedly.........

Dhruv : manik buddy....relax I am fine......I just shouted to stop you.........

Manik took a sigh of relief listening dhruv......

Manik : buddy what was aryaman doing here........if he was here to trouble you then I will make sure he won't be able to do so........I even confronted nandini about this........

Listening manik dhruv frowned.......

Dhruv : nandini....?...... how did she come in between this conversation......

Before manik could reply fab3 came inside.........as they too left the college after reading manik's message.........

Mukthi : nandini is the one because of whom you are in this condition right dhruv......

Now dhruv some where got the idea of what they are talking about......he widened his eyes a little in shock as they misunderstood nandini.......

Dhruv : guys you really misunderstood nandini......she is not responsible for this......in fact she was not even present there when this happened..........

Manik : what.....she was not there......

Dhruv : yes manik......only aryaman and some other girl was there........

Manik : oh god.....what did I do.....

He remembered how he accused her yesterday .....

Dhruv : manik if because of this you hurt Nandini then you have really messed up big time.........nandini is not responsible for this in fact she is the one who brought aryaman here so that he will apologise to me.......

He said shocking every one.......they finally realized how much they were at fault........they simply misunderstood nandini without listening to her side.......

But there was one who was guilty for what he did.....it was manik......guilt could be clearly seen on his face.......nandini's words were ringing in his ears.........

Manik ( palming his face with his hands) : oh god.....why do I have to always act impulsive.......I really messed up this time.......

Cabir : manik yaar.....what ever happened just forget it.....now what matters is you have to apologize to nandini.......