chapter 5 : the only solution now is..........

hello dearies..........

thanks for your support.....do vote and comment🙏......

happy reading💕......

ignore the spelling mistakes......

_____________________________________________

    a successful marriage requires falling in love many times , always with the same person.....

manik was just staring at nandini with rage filled eyes while nandini was looking everywhere except him......all decided to meet day after tomorrow to talk about the wedding dates.....

raj ( turning towards manik ) : manik chale......

listening raj manik's trance broke and he furiously went out towards the car not even sparing a single glance towards nandini........fab4 followed him with out uttering a word.........

nandini stared at manik's retreating figure.......

nandini ( in mind ) : i am sorry manik..........

flash back.......

swara took nandini with her inside nandini's room......

nandini : maa.....app mujhe yaha kyu layi ho.......

swara : nandu main jaanthi hoon ki tum naa kehne vali ho.........

nandini : vo maa........

swara : nandini beta.....humne tumhari har baat maani hai....tho iss baar tum hamara baat manlo aur iss rishte keliye haan boldo..........

nandini ( shocked ) : par maa main aisa nahi kar sakthi......

swara : nandu main jaanthi hoon ki tum naa kyu keh rahi ho......main jaanthi hoon ki hum jald baazi kar rahe hai......par agar yeh rishta itna zaroori nahi hota tho main tumhe kabhi force nahi karti........

nandini : matlab......

swara : tumhe pata hai na hum dono families ke kitne saare rivals hai......aur vo hume todh ne keliye tumhe aur manik ko hi target karenge......agar yeh shaadi ho gayi to aadhi se zyada problems solve ho jayenge.........

*i know many of you might be confused....but as the story progresses all the past will be cleared....*

nandini : par maa meri baat......

swara : tumhari baat maanke main apni ek bacchi kho chuki hoon....ab apni doosri beti ko nahi khona chahthi.....

and this tied nandini's tongue as once again she was reminded of her dark past....not uttering a word she simply nodded her head.......

flash back ends.......

MALHOTRA MANSION.......

manik entered in his room and started destroying every thing trying to calm his anger down.......the only thought in his mind was nandini saying yes to the proposal........

the only thought in his mind was nandini saying yes to the proposal

fab4 barged in his room....cabir and dhruv caught hold of manik and stopped him before he does any further damage to the already destroyed room........

manik ( shouted ) : HOW DARE SHE DO THIS !!!

mukthi : i still can't believe....uss behenji ne tumse shaadi karne keliye haan boldiya.....even after you requested her to say no......

aliya : mukthi , manik....calm down i think there must be a reason for her to agree to the proposal........

mukthi : of course aliya there is a reason....she must have thought that if i will marry THE MANIK MALHOTRA...then i will become more rich.....she must have wanted the wealth and power that comes with the MALHOTRA  name........

aliya  : mukthi........

manik : you are right mukthi.....but i will not let her have her way.....bohot shok hai na nandini ko mujhse shaadi karne ka.......i will make sure all her dreams will be crashed.......

mukthi : par manik....how will you do that....iss problem se nikal ne ka koi raasta nahi hai.....

manik : there is still a way mukthi......

fab4 : kya.......

manik ( smirking ) : the only solution now is......CONTRACT MARRIAGE.......

_____________________________________

so finally.....how was the update......?

i know it is small.....but i will update tomorrow........

do vote , comment and follow🙏.....

thank you for reading....

with love.....

Devils_symphony💖.......