˜"*°•.Fairy lights and photographs.•°*"˜

- 4 -

тнєу ѕαу ' ƒσℓℓσω уσυя нєαят 'вυт ιƒ уσυя нєαят ιѕ                ιη α мιℓℓιση ριє¢єѕ ωнι¢н ριє¢є ∂σ уσυ ƒσℓℓσω?

тнєу ѕαу
' ƒσℓℓσω уσυя нєαят '
вυт ιƒ уσυя нєαят ιѕ
ιη α мιℓℓιση ριє¢єѕ
ωнι¢н ριє¢є ∂σ уσυ ƒσℓℓσω?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gguks POV

At this point my mind was spinning in so many ways. Did I actually just do that? Did I really just leave? I could only think of the worst to come like shit he's gonna find me. How could I be so stupid!?

I followed the man into his apartment after he had rattled the key, revealing a small but rather cozy space.

Upon entering, I was met with a hallway that was covered with pictures ,presumably of his family and friends, with little ornaments and candles that sit on top of decorative tables.
As you go deeper into the house you see a living room joined on to the kitchen, both places just as decorative and cozy as the entrance.
The living room consisted of a cream and beige colour palette, with two sofas covered in cushions and blankets. The windows were lined with fairy lights and at the centre of the room, a projector lies on wall, presumably to replace a tv.
When you look above the living room, you see a space that over looks the apartment, and due to the accessible decoration and colour coordination, I guessed that it was probably Taehyung's room.

' so um yeah this is my home ' he smiled at the end of his sentence as if to welcome me.

' it nice. Really cozy and welcoming almost'

' well I'm glad you like it.
Sit down and make yourself welcome, I'll go get us something to drink and also something to clean you up because you look like you ran through a bush. '
I laughed nervously ' no it's fine honestly you were nice enough to bring me here. I'm not gonna make you care for me too'

'Well too bad' he said with a cheeky tone
'I'm not taking no for an answer so I suggest you park your ass on the sofa'
' alright then mother '
I joked and threw my hands in the air as if to surrender to his threat.

~•~

Tae's POV

I look over the kitchen counters at the man in my living room. Fuck he's hot.
How the hell and I supposed to clean him up? I'm gonna die of embarrassment. There is no way I can do this without making a fool of myself.
Get a grip tae. I thought to myself. He literally tried to end his life an hour ago I should at least learn more about him. Focus.

I turned around and filled the kettle up with water and put it on to Boil
" hey d'you want tea or coffee or would you prefer water or something " well that sounded awkward great going tae
" uh I don't mind coffee "
" okay cool"