˜"*°•. The Outing (2) .•°*"˜

-42-

нανє ι ℓσѕт муѕєℓƒσя нανє ι ƒσυη∂ уσυ?————————————————————

нανє ι ℓσѕт муѕєƒ
σя нανє ι ƒσυηуσυ?
————————————————————

... Holy shit

Suddenly all of the worry and terror that I had held for the past two months was standing in front of me in human form.

Taehyung had now edged backwards so I was the only one in his direct line of sight.
" sungwoo " I say coldly with a glare.

I could tell that the man was drunk as he stank of alcohol and his clothes were clearly disheveled.
He glanced at me slightly before releasing another one of his trademark sadistic chuckles

" Ahh my son! Well Isn't this a nice coincidence? "

" don't you dare fucking address me as your
son "
my words were laced with venom as the fear that was previously there had now buried deep within and replaced with rage.

" aww son. That's no way to talk to your old man is it? "

He edged closer slightly with a grin.
I knew that this situation could escalate quickly and I was not prepared to put the rest of them in danger.

" I see you're still putting on your act then? Your honestly amazing, even though your pissed out of your head you still seem to remember not to blow your cover. "

I slowly walk round to his left side in an attempt to draw him away from the others.
To my luck he follows the bait and trails behind me.

When I stop however he continues to edge closer. The tension is the air was very visible and for a split second I was able to catch a quick glimpse of their rather weary expressions.

He continues to edge nearer until my back was now pressed up against a fence so that there was no escape

"I'm not sure what your talking about son. We've missed you at home. Come back with us?"

" if you take one step closer I swear to god "
My voice was now louder than before and I had brought my hands up in front of me as if by reflex.

" what are you gonna do huh? "
His tone is now deep and menacing. He clearly wasn't intent on keeping up his rouse for long and was probably struggling to disguise his true image.