˜"*°•. offices and polaroids .•°*"˜

-17-

ησ мσυηтαιη, ησт ѕєα,ησ тнιηg σƒ тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ¢συℓ∂ кєєρ υѕ αραят,вє¢αυѕє тнιѕ ιѕ ησт му ωσяℓ∂

ησ тнιηg σƒ тнιѕ ωσя
¢συкєєρ υѕ αραят,
вє¢αυѕє тнιѕ ιѕ ησт
му ωσя∂...

...уσυ αяє
————————————————————

Jungguk pov

It's had been a good afternoon, better than I had expected anyways. We chatted, ate an array of snacks and basically just bullied tae. It was around the second movie when I started to drift to sleep.

_________
Flashback
—————

- That day at the office -

He had just walked out after beating me and throwing me up againsed the wall.

At his own office? I thought

I guess He really didn't care.

I stood up and dusted myself off, my jaw aching from the earlier punch.

What the heck was so important about this 112.... whatever code?
Why did he rush off so fast?

Despite all the questions running through my head I lazily plod my way over to the desk seat that was situated in the centre of the room.

The only thing in my head at the time being Don't make a sound or he'll kill you

~•~

After about two hours had passed of me sitting there bored, twiddling my fingers, with no sign of him returning, I decide to look around.

I checked for cameras in case he was watching me yet to my surprise there was nothing, so I proceeded to my feet and intriguingly make my way to a large oak bookshelf that was pushed up against a wall.

One book in particular caught my eye and it was the only one on the top shelf. It was completely covered in dust and concealed by a few other ornaments.

I grab the book in order to get a closer look and immediately something falls out of the bottom.

A Polaroid?

Why would that be in there?

I picked it up and turned it over

And what I was faced with brought me to complete anger, confusion and sadness.

It was my mother.

Tied up

Beaten

And Held at gun point.