˜"*°•. Fake News? .•°*"˜

-20-

вяσкєη тнιηgѕ ¢αяяу вєттєяѕтσяιєѕ————————————————————-

вяσкєη тнιηgѕ
¢αяяу вєттєя
ѕтσяιєѕ
————————————————————-

Gguks dad pov
[ update ]

The boy had been gone for nearly three weeks now and I was becoming more and more on edge. Not only did I no longer have the income of the tattoo shop coming in but I was also no longer allowed to take away my monthly payment on behalf of the dead bitch.

Got I hated her. Thank fuck she's gone.

I still hate that piece of shit as well but at least he brings me money.

I had to think of a smart way to approach this because no matter what I knew I needed to find him.

But how was I to do this?

He could just be traced as he had no mobile, no credit card or any other devices.

I decided that t would be best to have a board meeting with my most trusted circle of employees in order to come up with a sensible way to find his whereabouts.

I sat around a small circular table with nothing but three other men and a security guard at the door.

Those present consisted of Choi Renho, Kang Daesoo and Kim Sejoon .

About half an hour into the discussion, Renho suddenly gasps and raises his hand as if he had, had an epiphany (stream it cowards)

" sir I've got it! How about you do a news report? "

" you what? " I look at him with anger

Was he actually stupid?
No one knows I have a 'son'

" wait hear me out " he jumped
" just say that your son has gone missing and the reason you've hidden him is because he has some sort of illness. People love a sad story and he will be found in no time. He'll have to leave where ever he's hiding eventually. Someone will have to recognise him "

I acknowledge the plan
Maybe it could work?
I nod in acknowledgement and make my way to the door, making sure to shake peoples hands as they exit.

" okay all, you are dismissed. Thank you for the help"

I close the door and am left with my thoughts.
I swear to god once that piece of shit returns, I will not hesitate to beat him to a pulp.

==================================
- just an extra short crappy update on his dad

- these are prolly gonna come every once and a while and they're prolly gonna be quite short

- lil cliff hanger (?) I guess

- a new cover coz I got bored lmao

//- TAEKOOK IS COMING I PROMISE 😹💗

The feels in this pic ✊🏼