˜"*°•. Bugs and discussions .•°*"˜

-39-

тнєяє ιѕ α ƒяєє∂σм ωαιтιηg ƒσя уσυ ση тнє вяєєzєѕ σƒ нє ѕкуαη∂ уσυ αѕк ' ωнαт ιƒ ι ƒαℓℓ? ' σн вυт му ∂αяℓιηg ωнαт ιƒ уσυ ƒℓу—————————————————————————

тнєяє ιѕ α ƒяєєσм ωαιтιηg ƒσя уσυ
ση тнє вяєєzєѕ σƒ нє ѕку
αηуσυ αѕк ' ωнαт ιƒ ι ƒαℓℓ? '
σн вυт муαяℓιηg
ωнαт ιƒ уσυ ƒℓу
—————————————————————————

Yoongis pov

Flash back to two weeks ago :-
Location: jsw corp

I had now been observing sungwoo for a while and was gathering a lot more evidence whether it be direct transactions, conversations or phone calls. I had called namjoon over to the meeting place as I had a plan that could execute either brilliantly or extremely terribly.

Despite the risks to it he reluctantly agreed as the befnifits if this did work were immense.

On the day of the plan I briefly spoke with him about where and when we would do this to which he signalled 2pm and the office.

When the time came I made my way up to the office, making sure to momentarily disable the cameras. I knew that after I did this I only had about two minutes to get in and out of his office.

I waited by the door and as I saw namjoon exiting with sungwoo And quickly slipped in. I scanned the office for the thing that I was looking for and eventually found it.

His wallet.

Why his wallet you ask?
Well I have been observing this man closely and I have noticed that ever sketchy payment he has done is kept inside his special wallet almost as if it's his secret bank. In addition for some reason will not let anybody touch it. I managed to find this out when I was on security watch. One of his assistants had picked up his wallet after he had forgotten it on his desk however when he offered it too him, he completely freaked out snapped at him for no reason.

The reason that I needed his wallet was because I planned to bug it.
I thought about it constantly and if anything bad were to happen I could track him and find out what was happening. This also allowed me to see his constant where about so if he was anywhere that could further incriminate him, I could just add it to the list of things that I already had.

Once I had the wallet I pulled out the microscopic device that Namjoon had made the night before and slid it in between a few of the fibres inside the wallet, checked to see whether not it was completely invisible and proceeded to make my way out of the office without a trace. As soon as I saw that namjoon and the boss had the reentered the office I decided to put on my
'acting boots' and execute the plan