˜"*°•. Coffee and Memories .•°*"˜

-24-

ι ℓσνє уσυ ραѕт тнє мσση,αη∂ мιѕѕ уσυ вєуση∂ тнє ѕтαяѕ————————————————————

αηмιѕѕ уσυ
вєуσηтнє ѕтαяѕ
————————————————————

Taehyugs pov

I was on my way to the hangout spot that me and my best friends would always go to. In this case hobi had set up a meeting because, and I quote,
'It's been to long' to which I replied 'we literally saw each other last week'

Me jimin and hobi had been best friends for the longest time and honestly at this point, nothing could separate us.
Sure we'd have our occasional disagreements but we know how to figure them out quickly, without hurting each other.
We had also been through a lot together throughout the years so we were completely joined at the hip.

I begin to get closer to the little coffee shop hidden away behind a mass of shops. A cold gust of wind brushes against my reddened ears and I quicken my initially slower stroll to a full fledged power stride.

When I finally arrive, I am welcomed with a small tingling of a bell that perched on the corner of the door and a blanket of warm air, comforting me in a loving embrace.

My eyes wonder into the corner to immediately find the two idiots giggling away with their steaming mugs full of all sorts of warm beverages, with an extra kept to the side for me.

I walk towards them and am met with a hug from the both of them. I remove my large coat and scarf and place it gently in the gap next to me. I lift my vision and am met with the two men giving me equally questioning and suspicious stares as they sipped on their drinks and giggled between themselves.

" what are you idiots cackling about " I say intrigued as I reach out for my beverage.
My hand made a connection with the warm outer layer of the cup and sent a flow of calmness and comfort over my body

To no avail, I still receive no reply and they continue to give me all sorts of knowing glances while proceeding with their snickering.

Once I can no longer take the mystery, I rest my cup down back on the table
" seriously what the heck is so funny? " I say farting suspicious looks back and forth.

Jimin dramatically places his cup of hot chocolate down and sweeps his hair back with his tiny hands.

He then starts with " so tae "

" so Jimin " I reply, utterly confused at this point

" how's thing with you and your hot roommate"

Once this was said, they both return to their prior cheeky looks and leave me sitting there, panicked by the sudden nature of the question. I quickly try to regain composure and say