˜"*°•. Red Alert (2) .•°*"˜

-37-

уσυ αяє му ƒαтєтнιѕ ση¢є αη∂ αℓωαуѕ

уσυ αяє
му ƒαтє
тнιѕ ση¢є αηαℓωαуѕ

————————————————————

The next thing I could remember was the short fluttering of my eyelids and the faint sound of laughter brimming in the room around me.

This soon stopped however when I began to sit up heavily. I rub eyes a few times initially to try and figure out whereabouts I was and what people were surrounding me.

Soon enough the memories of the news article and my earlier behaviour came back into my mind, immediately drawing me into the six questioning eyes that were upon my presence.

My body then visibly stiffened and I thought that it was only fair that the people I had brought distress upon had a somewhat reasonable explanation.

After mentally contemplating, I finally mutter in a slightly gravelly voice " sorry for earlier. " followed by a long sigh.

Before the others in the room could refuse or counteract my apology I proceed with a slightly sarcastic chuckle and the words " you guys probably could do with an explanation right about now "

The oldest of the bunch immediately came forwards kindly and explained

" Jungguk you don't have to rush it. I mean what ever it is you clearly upsets you "

Yoongi then followed after sitting up and removing himself from the right grasp of his boyfriend " I know how it feels kid so just take your time "

Nothing else was said nor done other than the small nods of agreement and the supportive eyes of taehyung.

Despite the kind words I proceed with the story as I know myself that if Ill just leave it alone and pretend like nothing ever happened.

" I um should probably start with the whole news report then? "

I could feel taehyungs eyes especially wondering over me before he quietly muttered

" just do as you can gguk "

I took a deep breath and continued
" well it's partly correct "

As soon as these words left my lips a mix of shock and confusion ran through the men's faces

I then look directly at namjoon and Yoongi
" you work at the company right? "

They both nod

" I'm guessing you don't know the real history of it "

They shook their heads.

" well it actually was started by another person. My mother.
The reason why no one knows this however is because she never wanted to be in the limelight. I remember she'd always describe it as being a director. She tells everyone what to do and they just do it. She was always such a humble woman. "