˜"*°•. Rooms .•°*"˜

- 47 -

уσυя єуєѕαяє ℓιкє σ¢єαηѕ αη∂ ι'м ѕℓσωℓу ∂яσωηιηg ιη тнєм————————————————————

уσυя єуєѕ
αяє ℓιкє σ¢єαηѕ
αηι'м ѕℓσωℓуяσωηιηg
ιη тнєм
————————————————————

Taehyungs pov

Eventually, after the last two hours of silence, the small device pinned to the windshield spoke abruptly 
' you have arrived at your destination'
All of the others had fallen asleep apart from jungkook and I, so I sat up from my resting position and scanned the area surrounding me.  At the time we were enclosed in a canopy of leaves and trees as we drove down a small,rather dark lane which was then followed by a more cobbled road and a singular, large house. Despite its soul purpose it was seemingly built with a sort of homely feel which I assumed was to throw off any signs of what actually went down in the building. The other then pulled into the driveway and stopped in front of the closed garage door.

He looked across to me as the others still layed asleep and sprawled over the back seats with a sort of startled look
" Jesus I didn't think you were awake. You were so quiet "
I giggle at his reaction and in response he begins to poke at my sides " oh you find that funny scaring me shitless huh "
My giggle turned into much louder laughter and unbeknown to us namjoon had been awoken from his slumber.
" agh stop gguk " I cried out with a plea. He then withdrew his hands and we looked at each other with a smile 

" being ticklish is a weakness " he then voiced sarcastically " see how quickly I just defeated you. Hopeless I tell you hopeless "

" shut up jeon you're probably ticklish too. I see right past your tough facade "

"yeah right Kim wanna test your theory huh !? "

" gguk I am not doing this in a car full of people. The amount of times we've argued over stupid stuff is immense "

" yeah well the times that I've won is also immense "

" shut up " I hit him playfully on the shoulder to which he responds with a sort of offended look. Completely ignoring his dramatic ness I continue
" now you go sort out the bags and I'll wake the others up "

" oh I see you're trying to get rid of me so I don't win the debate. Im on to you "

I roll my eyes before once again hitting him
" just go you fool before you wake them up "

The other then exits the vehicle and mimics me through the window before heading to the rear of the car.
After smiling to myself for a quick moment, I turn around to wake the others up however unlike my expectations, I'm met with five equally suggestive and very much open eyes. I jump slightly, startled
" Jesus Christ people warn a guy next time "