˜"*°•. Meetings and Research .•°*"˜

-18-

уσυ вяσкє σρєη му ∂αяк нєαят αη∂ ƒєℓℓ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнє ραιη————————————————————

уσυ вяσкє σρєη
муαяк нєαят
αη∂ ƒєℓℓ ιη ℓσνє
ωιтн тнє ραιη
————————————————————

Joons pov

The weekend had passed and the only thing I could think about was the conversation between me and Yoongi about jungguk and how we needed to help.

At this point we had no idea whether what we thought was just a hunch or whether the whole thing was some crazy coincidence. Yet once thing we knew for sure was the fact that if we were correct, we wouldn't rest until we got justice.

I had followed his requests and hadn't texted nor called him and now I just had to figure out a way to meet him without being suspicious.

The thing is though, me and him are not a stupid pair.

We are actually quite the opposite.

The reason I even know Yoongi in the first place is because We went to the same summer program every year where you'd learn things like coding, hacking, staying off the radar and self defence.

As we got older, I decided to follow the more head on / office based side of things whereas he took the more physical and defence based route.

I remember the summer when Yoongi turned to me for the final time then said goodbye. And how he told me about the fact that he was disowned by his family due to him being gay and had to leave.

I promised myself on that Day that I would do anything I could to help him as soon as I became able enough.

Despite the fact he went of the grid for a long time and we had lost contact, I did everything to find him and once I did,I organised some things and offered him the job of a security guard at jsw.

Ever since then we have been rekindling our friendship and it has become better than ever.

~•~

As I put on my suit jacket and bid farewell to jin, I think about how I was going to tell Yoongi about where to meet. I had come up with the idea of writing a note and slipping it into his jacket as I pass him on the doors as it was already procedure for him to check out my being for 'suspicious objects' despite the status I had gained within the company.

I pull up into the parking space of the building and cautiously make my way to the doors. I see him immediately and am met with his questioning eyes.

I approach him casually and pat him on the chest, taking the opportunity to slip the note inside his suit pocket.

" Morning Mr Min " I nodded as he immediately caught on