˜"*°•. Daybreak and birdies .•°*"˜

- 51 -

There was nowhere to go but everywhere So I just kept rolling under the stars ———————————————————————

but everywhere
So I just kept rolling
under the stars
———————————————————————

Jungguks pov

Faint rays of light peeked through the closed blinds, and the faint sound of birds singing drew me out of my slumber. The memories of the night before quickly flooded in and a slight smile tugged at the corner of my lips.
Across from me lay Taehyung in all his natural glory, skin illuminated by the morning rays and his messy hair covering the front of his face. No matter how many times I wake up to the sight, I always seem to find something else that's captivating about the boy, and find myself falling deeper for him. I raise my hand slightly in order to delicately trace one of my fingers along Taehyungs jaw. I take this time to appreciate the other fully, but when the other begins to stir, I quickly retract my hand.

" you can carry on you know " I then hear Taehyung say with a giggle. His voice was deep and laced with morning grit

I follow the others order, and return my hand to where it rested prior, once again producing a warm grin.
" you're awake? "

Taehyungs eyes then open, fluttering slightly in the process. In that moment, despite only just waking up, I could tell that the other held an overwhelming sense of adoration after the events of last night. Though this made a large part of me very nervous, I couldn't help but also feel over the moon at our shared confessions.
" I've been awake ever since you first did one of those stupid little loved up smiles of yours. I just wanted to see what you'd do honestly"

" oh I see how it is you were spying on me spying on you "

The two of us then laugh at our stupid morning antics and stare deep into each others eyes, getting lost in the moment for what it fully was. Taehyung then without warning reaches forwards slightly, pulling me in for a deep kiss. When we pull apart I let out a small gasp due to the initial confusion and the deep feeling of love taking over in the pit of my stomach, making me the individual with slightly dusted cheeks for the first time in a while. The other then nuzzles into my neck, reaching out to wrap his arms around my waist.
" what's got you so touchy this morning cutie "
I could now feel the others faint breaths fanning my neck

"well m' leaving today and I wanna treasure this before you turn into stress head jungguk "

" uhuh. And what do you have against stress head Jungguk anyway, is he really that bad ? "

" I mean when he's ordering people around he is very hot, but I don't like the fact he always questions himself and panics about things that definitely won't even happen "

" well he very much appreciates you calling him hot, but he really doesn't want you worry about him. "

I then feel the other respond with a deep sigh as he raises back up to eye level