˜"*°•. The big day .•°*"˜

-40-

ι ℓσσк ƒσя уσυ ιη тнє мι∂∂ℓє σƒ тнє ℓιgнт ιη тнє ωєѕт σƒ тнє ∂αуιη тнє ωαям мємσяу σƒ тнє ωαтєя————————————————————

ι ℓσσк ƒσя уσυ
ιη тнє мι∂∂є σƒ тнє ℓιgнт
ιη тнє ωєѕт σƒ тнєαу
ιη тнє ωαям мємσяу σƒ тнє ωαтєя
————————————————————

Jungguks pov

" so you brought the masks then? "
I asked Tae as he swanned around his room looking for things that we could wear.

The others were going to get there in about an hour and tae has decided to leave everything till 'the last minute'

" yeah I picked them up after work yesterday. Had to go to some kinky shop though. Like how hard is it to find a fucking mask "

" bet that was an experience "

" truly "

After a while of him fiddling with his wardrobe, he pulls out two sets of outfits one with a T-shirt and ripped blue jeans and the other with a large white shirt and black skinny jeans.

He pushes the T-shirt in my direction and says
" yep this is it "

" ooh your a stylist now huh? "

" always have been " he jokes

" right I'll go change then "

I run down stairs to the bathroom and shower quickly before putting the requested clothes on and heading back up the stairs.

I slowly edge the door open revealing a now dressed up taehyung, curling small pieces of his hair

" you look pretty " I say making him slightly jump in his place before making a faint redness spread across his cheeks

" thank you. You look nice too "

He turns of his curler and heads to the long mirror attached to one of the doors of his wardrobe. He stood in front of it and ruffled his hands messily through his hair, completing his overall look.

He then opens another section of a wardrobe and fumbles around for a while before pulling out a thin choker made out of white lace.

I then observed him as he went back to the mirror, struggling to put on the piece of jewellery.
I edged closer towards the man stuck in pure concentration until I was stood directly behind him. He finally looked up and visibly gasped due to the now close proximity.