˜"*°•. Trainees and phone calls .•°*"˜

-16-

єνєяу∂αуι gєт ℓσѕт  ιη тнαт 'ѕσмєтнιηg αвσυт уσυ'_________________________________________

єνєяуαу
ι gєт ℓσѕт 
ιη тнαт
'ѕσмєтнιηg
αвσυт уσυ'
_________________________________________

Namjoon's pov

Ever since I had walked into the house, I had recognised the man in front of me and found myself trying to rekindle old memories that had been locked away in the back of my head.

_________
Flashback
—————

It was the first day of work and I was currently running errands for the boss. You know the basic shitty jobs you have to do. Print papers, get coffee etc...

I edit the elevator at the appropriate stop, make my way towards the office and knock on the door of mr jeons office

" enter " his voice boomed

" erm I was requested sir "

He looked me up and down and after realising who I was replied with

" oh yes. would you mind going to collect these papers for me from the neighbouring building? "

" no problem "

I bowed and left the office in a hurry. I was caught up on not getting kicked out as I, as well as everyone else, knew that J s w was a prestigious corporation that was extremely hard to get Into and I was not going to loose this chance.

I got back to the floor with his office and Before entering, I see commotion outside the boss' office.

It's not like anyone else was here to witness this either.

His office was on a singular floor and you were only allowed to go there if you were requested, or if you were in the boss' 'close knit of people'.

I then heard the boss yell

" what the hell do you think your doing here you piece of shit? You really want me to fucking kill you huh!? "

A smack was then heard, followed by a small whimper.

I was 18 when I started working there which meant that if the boy in that office was jungguk, he would have only been 15 at the time.