˜"*°•. Deals and Coffee .•°*"˜

-30-

ℓσѕт ιη мумιη∂;ησт ιη тнє ωσσ∂ѕ

ℓσѕт ιη му
мιη∂;
ησт ιη тнє ωσσѕ.

яσωηιηg ιη му
тнσυgнтѕ;
ησт тнє ѕєα

————————————————————

Gguks pov:

It was currently the morning after. Tae laid, arms strung over the sides of the sofa, mouth slightly opened as it emits small noises every now and then. I was currently perched on a smaller sofa next to him just observing his features that almost glowed in the bright morning light.

My head wonders to the previous night and I am reminded of the fact that I actually told him. I had actually come forward and opened up to someone. It felt amazing. Being able to confide in another and completely show yourself to them. It felt like I was free for the first time since my mother passed. I was just worried that he'd find out and take it all away from me.

I lumber over into the kitchen and fill the kettle up with water. As it boils I grab two cups out from the cupboard and put a tea bag in one and coffee granules in the other. I then grab out the milk from the fridge and then the sugar, ready to complete the two drinks. I stand there stretching as I look of of the window admiring the sunrise. Due to the loudness of the kettle, I wasn't aware of tae waking up from his slumber, nor was I aware of his lazy foot steps until I feel a pair of arms loosely wrap around my torso. I spun around to face the man and a grin or sheer admiration is immediately plastered over my face. The man is now stood in front of me leaning against the opposite counter, tiredly rubbing his eyes and yawning cutely in his half asleep state.

" morning " I say sweetly as I then proceed to turn back around and prepare the warm drinks.

A huskier " morning " is then followed

" sleep well? "

" yeah "

A comfortable quietness hovers in the air as I return all the things that were needed to make the cups of coffee and tea.

" aw you made me a coffee? " he asked sweetly
He had now woken up a little and looked much more aware

" yep " I say as I hand him the mug
" two sugars as per normal request "

" thank you very much good sir "

He bowed dramatically before following me into the living room. I then join him on the main sofa that sat in the centre of the room against the wall.