˜"*°•. Bithdays and beatings .•°*"˜

-12-

тнє мσѕт вєαυтιƒυℓ ραят ιѕ ι ωαѕη'т єνєη ℓσσкιηg ωнєη ι ƒσυη∂ уσυ

тнє мσѕт
вєαυтιƒυ ραят ιѕ
ι ωαѕη'т єνєη ℓσσкιηg
ωнєη ι ƒσυηуσυ

————————————————————

Gguk's pov
Flashback~

It was my sixteenth birthday.

It was no different to any other day however.

I'd Get up, get dressed, go get punched by him for whatever stupid reason he could come up with that day, then go down into the study to have my private tutoring for the day.

The only reason he decided to let me do school from home is because 'id be useless otherwise' so I guess that's something.

I had also recently gotten into new hobbies like art, photography, dance and working out.

But again, the only reason he let me do these things were because 'I'd be useless otherwise'.

Since he's started letting me do new things

(still on his premises however because I obviously couldn't leave)

we had clashed less than often. It didn't stop him from whacking me about a bit but it had decreased massively since my younger years.

That was until later in the evening.

When I woke up it was different. I wasn't met with the sight of his angry eyes nor the glare of his wife as I made my way into the kitchen. Instead it was empty so I just went about my morning and headed down to the study

I guessed that it was because Today was his day off and his wife was out of town, which meant he didn't have any office work to attend to so of course, the first thing he went out to do was drink.

He must have left around 6am and it was now getting to about 10:30pm which meant he'd been drinking for all of 16 hours.

He always got way more violent when he drunk so after I had eaten, I retreated back up to the study as quick as I could.

At this point I had been adding the final touches to the drawing I had been doing to take my mind off of stuff. It was just a doodle of space with all sorts of planets and constellations that I layered with different water colour.

Just as I was washing up brushes and putting my stuff away, I heard the front door slam.

" junggukieee I'm homeee " he yelled in the most sadistic voice you'd ever here

" don't be shy now I won't do a thing. I am your father after all " I cringed at the name

He whistled eerily as he made his way up the stairs, coming closer to the study.

The door creaked open and I was met with the sight of a very drunk man.

His face was covered in bruises, probably because of all the fights he got into, and his knuckles dripped with blood.

" there you are son!"

I edged backwards behind the desk that sat in the middle of the room. This definitely wasn't going to turn out well

" why are you running!? "

he said in an angry tone

"I don't hurt you that much. I'm just a man that likes getting what he wants "

I gulp as he makes his way closer to me

" and right now id really love to beat that pretty little face of yours."

I gulped as he looked down and smiled at the old blood that coated his knuckles.

" don't worry though son. It's nothing I haven't done before right? "

Before I could raise my hands to defend myself he had me pinned up against a wall. His hands connect with my stomach a number of times, thus cutting off my wind.

When I was dropped to the floor I thought he had finished he began viciously kicking me in the ribs.

But still, I didn't resist, fight back nor cry out for help as I knew, this would only fuel him more.

" GET UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT COME ON! I SEE THOSE MUSCLES YOU'VE BEEN BUILDING UP! WHY DONT YOU OUT THEM TO GOOD USE!?"

All I do is lie there with a blank face, receiving every piece of abuse he threw in my direction

After a while he then stood back and looked down at me with an almost bored look.

" ugh your a waste of fucking air. "

He took a long inhale before giggling sadistically to himself

" you know your own mother put up a better fucking fight"

Upon hearing her name anger spurted out of me and I sprung up to punch him in the jaw.

Once my fist had connected with his face He looked up and made direct eye contact with me

His laugh once again began to echo throughout the room

" that's better. Least your not a complete fucking Pussy anymore. "

He patted me on the shoulder and stumbled out of the room, whistling yet another eerie tune as he left.

He then yelled

" oh and happy birthday son "

Jesus christ I just wish he was dead

===================================
- So I've written two other parts but I dunno whether to do them all today or one every day :)

- If any of you are confused this is kinda like another dream/flashback thing that gguk has while he's still sleeping

- its nearly mama 👏🏻

- my Multistan ass is gonna be loving it :)

Also this UwuwuwuwuwuwuwuLiterally Japan is like land of taekook no lie

Also this
Uwuwuwuwuwuwuwu
Literally Japan is like land of taekook no lie