˜"*°•. Birthday plans .•°*"˜

-38-

αℓℓ ι ¢αη єνєя αѕк σƒуσυ ιѕ тσ ѕтαy, נυѕт ѕтαу————————————————————

αℓℓ ι ¢αη
єνєя αѕк σƒ
уσυ
ιѕ тσ ѕтαy, נυѕт ѕтαу
————————————————————

It's had been about two weeks since the whole news report occurred and so far nothing too out of the ordinary has happened.

I still hadn't been outside however the other guys and I had gotten a lot closer. Whenever Tae went to work, if someone wasn't busy they'd come round and keep me occupied. It's almost as if I'm reliving the childhood that I never had which to be honest is pretty cool .

Yoongi and namjoon, due to their positions in the company, have been keeping an eye on sungwoos movements, despite my definite disapproval, and giving me regular updates which in hindsight, probably is a bit useful.

On this particular day I had, had breakfast with Tae before work ,which had somehow become a routine, and was waiting for Yoongi to arrive.

I was slightly more excited for today however as he had said that 'he had something fun to tell me'

Anticipation was taking over and when 11 am came round and I heard a knock on the door I instantly went to go and open it.

Yoongis pov

I knocked on the door and heard Jungguks faint but fast footsteps from the other side. After a few clicks and knocks, the door was opened revealing the man who was currently wearing casual clothes with his hair pushed back and face newly washed.

"Hey kid "

" hey yoon " he replies with a slight jittery ness

As we eventually get into the living room I am immediately pressed with a series of questions

" okay what is it? "

" well someone is straight to the point " I joked and slumped down on the sofa

Over the past two weeks we had all gotten closer together but particularly me and jungguk. I feel like one of the reasons for this is the fact that we have both had bad back stories and can completely relate to each other. I also feel the need to almost protect him after hearing what his bastard of a step father has put him through as no one deserves that kind of life.

" well when you tell someone that you have something fun to tell them you can't help but not be intrigued. "

" hmm okay okay sit down "

He eagerly makes his way to the opposite sofa and waits.

" you seriously look like an excited kid " I laugh to myself " anyways before I tell you, you have to hear me out okay? Don't refuse straight away"

" okay-? " he says now slightly confused

" well a little birdy tells me that it's nearly your birthday "

" and where did you heard that? " he replies slightly surprised at the information

" a secret source " I joke and continue " well basically we've been talking and we want to take you out somewhere "

" oh no definitely not. That's really nice of you guys but it just can't happen. Too many risks and I can't put you in danger. "

" what did I say about immediately refusing? " I glare playfully in his directing

" yoon I just- "

" nope "

" but-"

" shush "

He gives up and does a sigh of defeat allowing me to continue.

" so as I was saying. It's your birthday and we wanted to do something special. So we were planning on all coming over and chilling with each other but THEN in the evening "

" I'm really not sure- "

" just be quiet you fool. Anyways there's this event at this club on the evening of your birthday and were guessing that you've never experienced the night life and wanted to take you out "

He visibly laughed for a while and said " you can't be serious "

" wait there's more. So the event at this club is this masquerade shit aka you have to wear masks on the evening "

" but still what if- "

" Jungguk are you seriously thinking that we haven't gone over all the possible risks. I'm literally a body guard for fucks sake. "

" I know that b-"

" no more buts! Your literally 22 and you've never enjoyed life. We have got you covered and we promise that this will completely not be a bad thing. You know I didn't think of this idea Tae did. I was as against this as you are at first but then I thought of every sort of risk and thought of some sort of way to eliminate it just to make sure that nothing will happen. I wouldn't even consider something like this if it were to put you in danger. And worst case scenario is that we see your step father and if that does happen I have everything covered.
I will protect you, I swear on my life. "

He sits there thinking momentarily before spitting out a small
" fine but only if your completely sure "

" yes of course. Don't worry at all you'll love it.

I have everything covered "

==================================

- do I smell another big event coming up sjsjsjsj

- hope your liking this so far :)

He's so fucking beautiful