LI

I wake up to my room being sunny. Sunday morning. It's been a painfully long three weeks.

I haven't seen or spoken to Isaac what so ever.

I don't care if he just got home last night, probably has jet leg, still probably doesn't want to talk to me, I don't care.

I sit up and change before going downstairs.

Auguste is cooking breakfast and Phoebe is sitting at the table reading.

"Your buddy's back today," Phoebe says without looking up.

"Auguste are you going to see Isaac?"

"Probably," he shrugs.

"When?"

"Dunno. I don't want to wake him up."

I dramatically groan before resting my head on the table.

"Okay drama queen," Phoebe says. "Auguste take him to see Isaac before he dies."

Auguste looks to me.

"You want to talk to Isaac?"

"No shit he does," Phoebe says.

Auguste ignores her and I nod my head.

"It's eight am he won't be awake."

"Okay goodnight I'm going to nap on the couch."

I leave to the tv room and I lay down on the couch. I end up not being able to sleep for forty minutes but eventually I fall asleep and wake up at ten.

When I annoy Auguste again he still says it's too early.

"I want to see Amber," Phoebe says. "I called her and woke her up then I told her to wake up Isaac so you could let us leave."

"Fine," Auguste gets up from the table.

They've already eaten breakfast and cleaned up by this point. I don't bother eating yet.

Auguste grabs his phone before slipping his shoes on and Phoebe does the same.

"It's warm out today," Phoebe says. "Well, warmer then what we're used to."

Phoebe and I Rock Paper Scissors for shotgun. I argue that I should get it because I'm older but she wins two out of three and ignores me.

"I'm pretty sure everyone was going to come over tonight anyway," Auguste says.

He doesn't play music so Phoebe talks to keep it from being silent. I don't think she likes the silence.

I ignore her and go through my phone. I look through Arianna's last texts to me.

A week ago:

Arianna: where did u go?
Casey: home
Arianna: oh.
Arianna: u didn't say bye
Casey: Nah didn't want to interrupt you and Jake
Arianna: Case Im sorry
Casey: it's fine. Nathen came and said bye
Arianna: Nathen?
Casey: nvm. I gotta go

"You guys graduate in a couple months. That's crazy."

"Phoebe you remind us this like every week."

"Because I can't believe you guys are going to be adults."

"Cause that's more shocking then him being a dad," I say.

"Yeah that one still gets me. Auguste, you know the gender yet?"

"No. You asked me this after my last appointment, how would I of known since then?"

"Just making sure."